- Joined
- Mar 6, 2010
- Messages
- 309
- Reaction score
- 116
- Age
- 40
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Every Straw Hat has a fairly tragic backstory. Who do you think had it the worst?
Personally, I've always thought Chopper's was the saddest. Reminded me of Flowers for Algernon... All intelligence brought him was the realization that he didn't fit in anywhere. Everything about his background was just heart wrenching. Robin and Nami are close behind for me, though.
I'd say Luffy's history is the least tragic. Arguably devoid of tragedy, really.
Personally, I've always thought Chopper's was the saddest. Reminded me of Flowers for Algernon... All intelligence brought him was the realization that he didn't fit in anywhere. Everything about his background was just heart wrenching. Robin and Nami are close behind for me, though.
I'd say Luffy's history is the least tragic. Arguably devoid of tragedy, really.
). Than there is Arlong who forced her to work for her and if she would decline he wouldn't hesitate to kill all the villagers. So she had to work for him. Talking about responsibility here. The other two were only responsible for their own skin but Nami had to handle such a big burden.
)