White Silver's Commentary (One Piece chapter 433) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

White Silver's Commentary (One Piece chapter 433)

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Hello there again! :amuse

It seems that the last commentary brought up some good replies after. Well, thanks again for your support, I really appreciate that. And once again, thanks to GK for the original concept and for "Kokotas and Cez" for the very well done scans. Once again I'm White Silver, currently taking up the post for commenting on One Piece. And I hope you enjoy and please do not hesitate to reply or even critisize if I may add.

*Note: Please check out (and support) Garuku's own view on this chapter right here:

Chopper's 10 Comments~ One Piece 433

WHITE SILVER'S COMMENTARY!

One Piece Chapter 433

One small step for Enel and another giant "Sleep" for the strange guy!

Enel Mission 13: First of all, this is what I REALLY love about Oda's style in manga. He uses "splash" pages to tell a different kind of story, in other words, we can have one story in one hand, the other pages focuses on the main story. Anyways, it's really quite strange for Enel to land in a destination which took humans over 1000 years to achieve. Let alone pass by the radiative field and ozone layer by the earth's atmosphere. And who is this mysterious guy sleeping on the ground? Could be Neil Armstrong! :tem

*conspiracy theory alert*. It could be that it's one small step for man and one giant "FALLLLLLLLL" for mankind. Probably left him for dead. LOL!

"Flaming Fist of Passion re-edited"

You've got no respect BOY II: Too Casual: Here we are again with the domestic violence that would get "Child Services Agency" on the alert. At this part of the page, we see Luffy waving goodbye after seeing his Grandpa (for a really long while) as much casually as if he've been with him the whole time. Geez, I'll be so annoyed by that too. Good for you Gramps!! *Ka-pa punch* :kkthumbs

"Old memories". Ah... those were the days!

Old Times Sake: Seems like the rest of the crew get to hear the story about Luffy, Coby and Zoro. From what I thought, Coby seemed to be the most likely candidate to be in Luffy's crew, but I like the way how his ideals are on his own to be a great Marine. An "Admiral" he says, wow, I think it's very possible. Good luck to you Coby!

Look how enjoyed Luffy is talking with Coby, it's the old "Pirate/Marine chat club".

Hey look, another way to the Grand Line??

The "Calm Belt" route: You know, I've always thought about the ways of going to the Grand Line, the Calm Belt being one of them. Just never actually thought it was possible to begin with, with all the sea kings and all. But according to Coby, the HQ Battleships of the marines are able to pass through it although it's not 100% success, but check, they have Vice-Admirals on board that could probably take care of all the unnecessary stuff later. Which reminds me, how to they run? Don't they need sails, the Calm Belt, if I remember has absolutely now wind to push a boat like Going Merry, let alone a Battleship, so do they row? Hmmmm..... From what I believe, I think the best way through the calm belt is one of Nami's Dial Vehicle, or whatever that's called.

According to goofy_man, the filler episodes of One Piece stated that Coby crossed the Grand Line over the Re-verse mountain!!! This is similar to an almost "mistake" pointed out from One Piece fillers. The last one is that Zoro was able to cut through Iron (the chains), before the Alabasta arc. But I guess they corrected it by stating that Iron and Steel are two differnt things (since steel is the harder metal).

Here's my guess on this. The Anime may change the fact that Coby used two Routes, one from the Calm Belt, the other from the Reverse mountain. They might make him say that he used the Reverse mountain to get into the GrandLine and the Calm Belt to leave!

Oohhh... Spy Game!

Janes Bond 700: Oooh, what's that Den-den mushi over there? Somebody is spying on Luffy's chat! I wonder why. Anyways, seems like they're up to something no good. I mean what can you get out of the talk with Coby. Hmmm... Marine Secrets, yes that's something a *certain* somebody would do.

NAMI SWAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!! :drool :love :drool :love

OOOOHHHH SEXY SPY!: *drools for 5 minutes*. Sorry guys, got carried away. Oohh Nami-swan is so hot she should be in that FHM One Piece edition. That would worth millions of bounties beli worth for just a photoshoot. She doesn't seem to mind changing clothes in front of people so I guess she's a very likely candidate for it. Well, it seems that this "spy" happens to be her. And it seems she's got some information regarding how HQ Battleships managed to pass through the calm belt. Through Sea Stones that is! Wait, isn't that the same kind of stuff that would render the "Devil-Fruit" users useless. Seems there's more to it than we thought. Still doesn't answer the question how the ships could "sail" on it though.

Say what???? Objects eating Devil Fruits??

Devil Fruit ??Objects??: Okay, seems like Oda has tied up some really loose ends here. That's the first thing we thought when we saw Mr. 4 and his K-9 Gun Dog, when he said (or was it the Mole Woman), that the "gun" ate the Devil Fruit. This really confused a lot of readers and we really weren't satisfied to hear that without some sort of explanation. Mr. Begabank is responsible for this outrage. Anyways, it's nice to hear a "modern" touch to the One Piece world aside from the Bikini's and the T-shirts.

If this dude is young guy, he might join Luffy as the crew's scientist!!

And I guess the one before it was "Old".

The New World:] Again with a new "revelation"! So the Grand Line is far Grander that I thought it was. I can safely assume there's going to far more outrageous islands and people out there. As Coby did state, the "New World" is the part of the Grand Line where only the Pirate King can conquer. Ooohhh... Luffy are you ready for this.

You know, this should be like a One Piece Part 2, since this feels like a "new" beginning to whole new story.

Gosh, don't you ever quit!! :mad

Ao-kiji, the ice master: You know, I can't believe after all that about the Enies Lobby and the Buster Call, he still got some nerve to tell Robin to run away! Geez, he should be saying like "wow, you've got some really really good friends, guess I was wrong about them", but noooooooo. This guy comes and say, "Why don't you run away like you always do?". You know if was there, I would smack this guy up. *only to be turned on to an Ice sculpture*.

The HOLY CITY "Marijois"???? I thought it was Jerusalem, oh well..

Gorosei: These guys SURE know how to live in Luxury. Staying in a Holy City, commanding an entire Navy forc and being on top of the World Government. These guys surely are more mysterious than the Akatsuki and far more dangerous too. It seems they have more in their hands than what they thought they have. Now that Enies Lobby is gone, what's gonna happen to all the convicted criminals? What about Impel Down? Who's going to feed those poor souls? Oh well. Looks like more trouble for them as Shanks and Whitebeard teamed up to break down their "defence" forces on the sea. I wonder what those two guys are up too?

Rating:

Bonus Stars

Well, I gave it a 5 out of 5 because the chapter has not lost it's touch. In fact chapter 431 was just like a small seed sprouting at each moment (chapter). Like I said, it's like a "new" beginning for One Piece. I really can't see it ending anytime soon. Oda's storytelling is great, and I really can't wait to know what the next chapter brings. I added an extra "green" star for the fact that Nami's sexiness brought my attention to the manga. Hehe, I know the same goes for you guys out there! Well that is it for my comments. Hope you support me for future commentaries!

And some peanuts on the side as well....

Credits:
  • Thanks to Kokotas and Cez for the very well done scans
    [*]GK for original concept
    [*]Last but not least, MH and it's members for it's/your support

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
Please register to see the content of this post.

goofy_man

Reaction score
Country
United States

mlandry

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Somaliland

Garaku

Reaction score

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Garaku

Reaction score

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Australia

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

Dark Zeza

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

ijoit3k

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong