who do you think is Lola's mom

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2008
Messages
3,134
Reaction score
4,272
Gender
Male
Country
France
Actually i think lola's mom has already showed up,
in chapter 0, a left panel, you can see a women
http://read.mangashare.com/One-Piece/chapter-000/page007.html
the ponytails are really similar, and the fact that she had close up in that battle, makes me wonder, its just a hint.
she might be big mom, altough she doesn't look like the shadow of the younkou, but that doesnt mean she isnt.
I had a theory about this which is written in my big list of theories about Big Mom and Kaido: see my signature, click on Yonkou. However, it is proven that this theory is wrong thanks to the movie One Piece: Strong World in the one this woman appears again.
 

modoki

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2009
Messages
312
Reaction score
178
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
This is most likely Lola's mom, elmy. It cant be big mom. i wouldnt be su
priseds if big mom was referenced from big moma's house. jk lol

 

Sachsenhesse

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
2,841
Reaction score
3,655
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany


she :)
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Please don't hotlink images. Upload it to Imgur, Imageshack, or Tinypic as hotlinking uses up the site's bandwidth. Plus, I can't see the image. I actually didn't know there was an image until I quoted you.

Anyway, didn't Lola say her mom was Big Mom?
 

hokageji

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 7, 2007
Messages
4,976
Reaction score
3,744
Gender
Male
Country
United States
No, Lola only said he Mom is a famous pirate.... Big Mom and her relation could be best explained by the fact as to why they were captured by Moria.... if moria knew these pirates were related to Big Mom, he would use it against Kaidou for sure.

Everything Moria does seems to be to beat Kaidou. He created Oars zombie with the idea that he can fight Kaidou with it..

I think holding lola captive could have that reason, taking Big Mam's assistance to take down Kaidou.
 

Zehahaha

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 7, 2009
Messages
8,501
Reaction score
5,714
Gender
Male
Country
Morocco
No, Lola only said he Mom is a famous pirate.... Big Mom and her relation could be best explained by the fact as to why they were captured by Moria.... if moria knew these pirates were related to Big Mom, he would use it against Kaidou for sure.

Everything Moria does seems to be to beat Kaidou. He created Oars zombie with the idea that he can fight Kaidou with it..

I think holding lola captive could have that reason, taking Big Mam's assistance to take down Kaidou.

You're thinking too much about it IMO, remember that zone was known as Florian Triangle, I don't think a lot of people knew Moria was there, she could've assumed that her daughter was lost there or something along the lines, and I don't think she's known for being BM's daughter if it is truly her, similar to how nobody knew that Luffy was Dragon's son for instance

Man I still find it annoying we got no clue as to what the hell was that creature in Florian Triangle, it's easily the biggest thing we've seen in OP universe so far
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I know Lola said Big Mom was her mom... at least Charlotte Rinrin or whatever. But I can't find that panel, so either they changed the translation or took that translation out.
 

k-dom

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
6,280
Reaction score
2,460
Gender
Male
Country
France
It's because it was never said I'm afraid. This is only a very common speculation.
 

RichardMNixon

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2008
Messages
908
Reaction score
285
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not going to dismiss the idea that Big Mom is Lola's mother but if Lola is really her daughter I think she would've been a large target for the world government especially considering how weak she is. The W.G is all about taking people out before they can become a threat and the people that are related to people that are threats. They were going to kill Rouge and an unborn Ace simply for existing.
At the same time though, they could do that because Roger was already dead.
Trying to kill Whitebeard's "son" was a much larger endeavor, not the kind of thing they'd do on a whim.
 
Top