Predictions - Who do you think left totsuki academy after rebels win ? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Who do you think left totsuki academy after rebels win ?

seizzoverow

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
as the title said after the central vs rebel over who do you think going to leave totsuki ?

Based on the previous azami done, the current central will be stripped from their E10 status, but i'm thinking as counter to make sure there's no more central comeback the new headmaster should be ready to expelling some of the central main figures for "punishment".

On the other side there also possibility of some rebel member that have low esteem mode and going to train as better chef by leaving totsuki for a while,now let's the prediction begin.

My prediction will be:
- eishi tsukasa ( the only central member who look close to azami , he going to follow azami or move away from totsuki after rebel win )
- eizan etsuya ( two times defeat he got pawned so hard that going to rage quit probably )
- kurokiba ryou ( he is too underpowered to become trio with hayama and soma )
- lastly some of central member that fight for research society in the previous battle

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
The only person who deserves expulsion is Eizan, for rigging the system twice. Otherwise, you can't punish the Elites for doing what is in their power.

Nobody on the Rebel side will be leaving.

JonDou

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Azami Nakamura will leave and be forced to leave the name Nakiri behind. All others will be allowed to stay.

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Azami Nakamura will leave and be forced to leave the name Nakiri behind. All others will be allowed to stay.
That's not how surnames work. At this point, he probably has it legally Azami Nakiri in the States so Senzaemon has no say over this.

JonDou

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
That's not how surnames work. At this point, he probably has it legally Azami Nakiri in the States so Senzaemon has no say over this.
Oh come on, it's manga. There's a reason Soma keeps calling him Nakamura instead of Nakiri. Soma must know something...

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh come on, it's manga. There's a reason Soma keeps calling him Nakamura instead of Nakiri. Soma must know something...
Well Fumio calls him Nakamura too and so does Jouichiro,the Point is that Azami is no Son of Senzaemon just his Son in Law,he married Erina's Mother to get into the Nakiri Family.
His Reasons could be argued about for that if it was Love for marrying the Mother or if it was to get higher and higher in the Fame Ranks of Cooks considering the Weight the Name "Nakiri" carries in the SnS World.

JonDou

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well Fumio calls him Nakamura too and so does Jouichiro,the Point is that Azami is no Son of Senzaemon just his Son in Law,he married Erina's Mother to get into the Nakiri Family.
Don't want to hijack the purpose of the thread, but that is a well thought out take on what is behind all that. I would expect at some point it will be made clear. Maybe we will get some line like "Nakamura, you are no Nakiri.."

Nakamura (中村 "middle village", or 仲村) is the eighth most common Japanesesurname.

A commoner with an inferiority complex!

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
Reaction score
Country
United Nations
Don't want to hijack the purpose of the thread, but that is a well thought out take on what is behind all that. I would expect at some point it will be made clear. Maybe we will get some line like "Nakamura, you are no Nakiri.."

Nakamura (中村 "middle village", or 仲村) is the eighth most common Japanesesurname.

A commoner with an inferiority complex!
Well, Azami being a commoner is a theory that I suspect will be revealed eventually. However, he's still legally a Nakiri via legal process and because of his daughter.

And I suspect Erina won't outright reject her father

seizzoverow

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
It's hijacked (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Aonori

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
The only way Azami would quit using the nakiri surname is if he bets it in a shokugeki, people forget he had to work hard to get to that position, of course he wouldnt let go of it even if Senzaemon said so and he was backed up by other people in the cooking industry Azami doesnt care and will just have all of them disavowed as "fodder" while he tries his best to look legit, thats his entire character right there, he'd rather disavow everyone else to be disavowed.

Last edited:

JonDou

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
The only way Azami would quit using the nakiri surname is
Well, it's a prediction I would enjoy happening to the character, I wouldn't presume to know everything about the character, because I'm not the author. This thread is suppose to be about who we think will remain after the rebel victory, not "let's judge Jon Dou's reasoning." Who do you think will stay at Tootsuki Aonori?

-Ken-

Reaction score
Country
Thailand
They are third year and are graduating after this exam right? That's why there's their battle right instead of next year. All 3rd years are leaving.