Discussion - Who does each slayer target? | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Who does each slayer target?

Bawpy

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Well I just think the whole Idea of a Slayer targetting one FH doesn't make a lot of sense. They probably mirror the 11 GW that are on Jahad's side, but not necessarily are meant to fight them like this. IIRC the whole thing abt each Slayer having a FH as target was Just a fan assumption that became Common knowledge, not SIU or the series stating that anywhere. Does anyone have a source that supports this for real?
Yeah I see this idea around a lot that each of the slayers are intended to take down a family
Leader just because Karaka is most
Likely the son of jahad and some hooker and whites story’s I think people make
This conclusion but I think lusec who was loyal
To v and Arlene just created the strongest army he could to oppose order and the slayers are the generals more or less those two have a drive other characters would not witch would make them strive for change more fugs goal
Is to remove jahad I’ve read the story a lot of times do they even want to kill all the family leaders ? I know jinsung ha used to kill family memebers of the ten family’s on sight because he hated what kind of lives they put on others but is this really a aim of fug ? Witch was referred to during the 3 orders as more of a religion than an organization if you know of Kelcier the survivor of hath sin (the final empire , mistborn book one ) he shows one man may not topple a god but he may inspire the world to raise up fug is seen as a shady gang but that’s likely the propagada of the tower because they oppose jahad and take shady people in but are they a gang are they a religion are they a group like wing tree ? It’s a bit of a mess I think this part of the story bam is taking his role in fug reorganizing it getting rid of the trash people to begin to make actual change with the army lusec made in honor of Arlene and v the tower is vast it will be a long while till he is a ranker but if jinsungs feelings reflects the leader of fugs I believe the do as it did at the last station it will start being clear fug is fighting for what is right and jahad is lost somthing in him broke I think that was the point of
Meeting young koons father ; I don’t use grammar and I ramble here and there but my points are solid I know I should use periods and stuff don’t troll me I’m texting not at school lol

TheLastMartian

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
North Pole
Karaka wants to have Zahard, but I think that's just his own presumption. It's clear that the role is intended for Baam, as only an Irregular can accomplish it.
I have a feeling that if you are related by blood to an FH, you can harm them. Probably a flaw with their contract or something that FUG figured out. This would explain the current targets of each.

Since Bam is an irregular he can target any of them cause he is not bound by their contract.

There is a good chance the #1 Slayer guy is also an irregular so he doesn't have a single target but instead can go for anyone too.

Echizen_Akira

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
England
After recent events it would seem you called it, re; Yamma targeting Lo po bia. Though given his lack of knowledge about Yasratcha I guess he inherited his target from Doom, the same as his slayer title itself.

I assume no slayers are in the walls, otherwise I'd say Dowon could make a good slayer to target Eurassia.

BareBones

Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Theory time

What if the slayers are assigned a target based on an ability they have that would be useful against one of the FHs. However instead of actually fighting and beating them, somebody (luslec?) gathered them up so that Baam could absorb their powers. The slayers don't know about this and might have been led to believe into thinking their power would be used directly against FHs.
This would mean that whoever orchestrated this knew Baam can absorb powers so Luslec could be a good pick as he knew Arlene and V.

As we saw Baam is already using the power he absorbed from Doom.
It also looks like Baam will learn more about souls from White and maybe outright absorb all of his souls at some point.

toil

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What if the slayers are assigned a target based on an ability they have that would be useful against one of the FHs. However instead of actually fighting and beating them, somebody (luslec?) gathered them up so that Baam could absorb their powers. The slayers don't know about this and might have been led to believe into thinking their power would be used directly against FHs.
I like this concept. Nothing to add, it's just a nifty potential twist (ironic echoes of how some of the slayers tried to do the opposite of that to Baam back in the workshop arc, if you think about it).

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Well, I rather prefer the theory of Baam having as great mission to reorganize Fug. The basic definition of "slayer" is "one who makes dreams come true". Baam is like the greater slayer, the god of the gods. So far he's been very dissatisfied with the way Fug' s operating (Yama's Cage, White's ways...). As it is now, no slayer in Fug can stand a second against any FH; but under Baam's supervision, Fug becomes way stronger and slayers will gradually become significantly stronger.

At the moment, White needs souls to get stronger and Baam is the best thing that can make it happen.

Karaka, at the beginning of season 2 only needed the thorn (a power up) to grow stronger and, oh! Baam's got so many power ups in him.

THEORY TIME (I said it first^_^);
What if the many power ups Baam's gathering is actually to end up sharing them with other slayers, at a decisive moment, and scare the shit out of the entire Zahard empire, that would have been simply regarding them as harmless bugs !?! For instance:

1) imagine the Red Thryssa handed over to Yama( they both use red color attacks and it fits metamorphosis)... even Urek will feel threatened by a fully matured adult Thryssa in Yama.

2) imagine all the souls in Baam damn boosted a hundred times by the thorn's energy before being handed back to White...

3) Karaka's limits (just like other known slayers) have been so constantly emphasised that i just can't imagine the monstrous power ups he'll need from Baam (one thorn fragment borrowed to him? Black March for some time then later the ability to wield the colorless undecember?)...

...the possibilities are so freaky unlimited...

Last edited:

Jubei_Kibagami

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So, we either have

- Baam absorbs them and does the dirty himself, or

- They absorb Baam to be able to overcome their target.

FUG has always been just potential. Nothing can happen until Zahard is dead or neutralized either way.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Another wierd thingis that we all basically know is that Zahard and the 10 TH aren't much of a solidarity group; there's more of conspiracy between them. Gustang just proved that to us and Ya Yurin is angry about Yuri. Not to talk about Eurasia 's possible treason scheme to avenge Enne Zahard. So then, in the end fug might simply not need to target all of the FHs because some of them might already be directly involved in Fug 's business (looks like Gustang's already with them, so a slayer targeting Gustang will make little sense).

In the end, some of the slayers may not be for family heads but rather for other entities in the Zahard empire, like the 3 lords !!! So then, a slayer, like Karaka that may end up fighting someone else who's not a family head can simply be described as a slayer going in for Zahard himself (as in for Zahard's strongest subordinates).

Lombert

Reaction score
Country
Casterly Rock
Hmm,idea,that children hate and want to kill their parrents.Like White-Arie Hon,Karaka-Zahard.What if Baam's real first target....is Arlen?It will be interesting.
Just imagine,Slayer Viole,12th forbidden throne

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
Hmm,idea,that children hate and want to kill their parrents.Like White-Arie Hon,Karaka-Zahard.What if Baam's real first target....is Arlen?It will be interesting.
Just imagine,Slayer Viole,12th forbidden throne
Then his target would be found outside the Tower and then no need to climb it.

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Imho, FUG is meant to be the equivalent of a Noble Family for Arlene. And since she is afk, and that "family" lost the war, its a disfunctional NF. Hence It is weaker than others. Slayers should be the equivalent tier to Branch Heads, such as current day Marco Ascensio and Mascheny.

As to why only 11, I suppose that's a healthy limit to what FUG can Control. More Slayers than that would be able to overule the Elders' decisions by force and go against FUG's best interests. FUG has no Blood ties, they need more strict control over their "family" than NFs, Just like Jahad does too (hierarchy and punishment structures, as seen with Kallavan and 3 orders). If they had more Elders, I suppose Slayer number could be increased.

Imo, FUG is totally unable to fight every NF. They should have a hard time against even 1. They are meant to fight Jahad's personal forces, which are comprised of adepts Just as themselves, and use morale to change their allegiance or defeat.

TBeast

Reaction score
Country
Akatsuki
Lets say each Slayer has a way to harm or even kill a FH to do that they would need another 1000-10k years to just entertain a FH
You guys are underestimating the FHs. We dont know how strong the FHs are for example Urek he just needed 1% of his power to kill Karaka. And the importing thing is the longer u live the stronger u get in the Tower.

PS: By the way was it anywhere stated for how longer the Jahad and FHs are in the tower?

sazon

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
From what we know so far, FUG has 4 vacant positions among Slayers and according to Wiki the "majority" points to FH, so I thought of the following:

1- Luslec vs Molic One P. GR:

Total speculation, I liked the ideas presented by the people here, Luslec hating another person more than Zahard would be very interesting and we always tend to forget about the three lord.

2- Pephomemore Seto vs Tu Perie Tperie:

I liked the theory I read here

3-Yama vs Lider LPB

There is no reason to explain, everything in Season 3 it was built for that.

4- Androssi vs Ari Han

Assuming that she is an Ari and that she becomes a Slayer, but I believe more in her as an LPB anyway.

5- AA vs Eduan:

Well, all the DDs of the Koon family seem to hate their father for several reasons and AA himself has already expressed his desire to take the leadership of the family.

6- Yihwa vs Yeon Hana:

The further she climbs the tower with the Baam, the more she finds out about the darkness of the 10 big families and I wouldn't be surprised if there was something dark about the process of direct descendants in the Yeon family.

7- Yu Han Sung vs Hendo Lok Bloodmadder

YHS seems to have a lot of hatred for the current tower system and has relationships with this FH, I don't think it's impossible.

8- White vs Arie Hon:

Another that we don't have to say anything.

9- Karaka vs Gustang:

He may find out that Gustang was involved with the princes of Zahard and as it has already been said that he is not an ally of Baam, I found the most obvious option.

10- Immort x Flux:

Simply because I wanted to (actually it was by elimination), we don't know anything about the character other than the name, and how I think Eurasia, Ha and Joochun (SIU didn't say that he wants to climb the tower again in vain) will join Baam, only I had the flux. If the Ha family sided with Zahard for some reason, I would argue against immort, reasons for: who was left.

11- Baam vs Zahard:

The irregular that will pierce the King's throat and open the doors to the next floor.

Last minute crazy thought: What if Repellista was the immort or the Seto? For me, she is one of the greatest mysteries of ToG, I would not be surprised.

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
There are two confirmed targets within the slayers:

Karaka is confirmed by siu to target zahard

White is confirmed by the story and IIRC SIU as well to target ari han.

From the past chapters it seems fairly clear yama targets the LPB family head.

My guess is that luslec targets gustang. Gustang seems like he didn't exactly have a good relationship with V at least.

No idea about imort. given the apparent lore changes around the houndborn he might not even be a thing anymore. Given his apparent involvement with yama he might have been the one to target the LPB originally... But now all we can do is guess.

OneEye

Reaction score
Country
Cameroon
White is confirmed by the story and IIRC SIU as well to target ari han.

From the past chapters it seems fairly clear yama targets the LPB family head.

My guess is that luslec targets gustang. Gustang seems like he didn't exactly have a good relationship with V at least.

No idea about imort. given the apparent lore changes around the houndborn he might not even be a thing anymore. Given his apparent involvement with yama he might have been the one to target the LPB originally... But now all we can do is guess.
It instead looked like White instead targets ARIE HON (not Ari Han)

Jack Van Burace

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I think only Bam can target family heads (when on top shape). And that everyone at FUG sort of rivals 10 families and targets Jahad. I like the Idea that all families are Blood related except 2: Jahad's army and FUG. Being the former led by might of an autocratic loner, while the latter is led by ideals of a popular unjusted couple. FUG should be the reversal of pro-Jahad's forces.

It is Very clear to me that Lo Po Bia's Will almost always be Jahad's, that Khuns should have an anti-Jahad tendency, Just as Has, and that eventually the 10 families Will split 5/5 in the conflict taking sides and mostly leaving Jahad and FUG to settle with each other. No need to deal with FHs such as Edwan, Yurin and likely Gustang and Blossom.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If I were to make a relation of who targets who with the FHs, I'd do It like this:

Khun vs Tu Perie: info/inteligence war
Ha vs Hendo Lok: toughest reinforcement vs defender
Arie vs Ari: swordfighting vs fencing
Eurasia vs Yeon: Wave Controlling battle of beauty vs virgin (Wind vs Fire)
Po Bidau vs Lo Po Bia: the schemer vs the loyal puppy
Bam vs Jahad: obvious

Hendo Lok takes his children's youth for himself and is a joke, can't see him turning out to be a great Guy. Yeon family had Monopoly over jewels and had a beef with Urek over It, I assume they won't be allies and prolly want a life of luxury, not one with the people, like V wanted. Ari and LPB seem to be squares that wouldn't think of transgressing the order of things. And Tu Perie I think Works on Jahad's backstage as those giant Wizard-of-Oz heads that convey orders. They seem pretty evil to me. We won't see them soon on operative posts. That's my reasoning.

Kadir0

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think the real slayers are Baam and his friends. The big slayers are just facade. The destiny thing that’s pulling things behind the scenes is trying to crown Baam and his friends as the real rulers of the tower.

Baam - God
Wangnan- replace Zahard
Koon - replace Eduan Koon
White - Arie (destiny defeated him and turn him to regular so he could follow Baam to his adventure to change the tower)
Yuri - Princesses (She’s destined to change the system of princess and smash those restrictions like she said)
Yihwa - destined to rule the Yeon family
Rak - not sure but i think his origin will relate to those drawing in floor 1

Vitala

Reaction score
Country
Cape Verde
I think the real slayers are Baam and his friends. The big slayers are just facade. The destiny thing that’s pulling things behind the scenes is trying to crown Baam and his friends as the real rulers of the tower.

Baam - God
Wangnan- replace Zahard
Koon - replace Eduan Koon
White - Arie (destiny defeated him and turn him to regular so he could follow Baam to his adventure to change the tower)
Yuri - Princesses (She’s destined to change the system of princess and smash those restrictions like she said)
Yihwa - destined to rule the Yeon family
Rak - not sure but i think his origin will relate to those drawing in floor 1
We can see the casual reader syndrome in your post, that is just one of your fantasy but you know very well nothing of that sort wil happen, I bet you can’t even give proper arguments as to why they will rule thoses families, like people will just stay there and be ruled by those weaklings just to please the like of you.

Halley

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
We shouldn’t forget that there are a few regulars in the top 10, not all of them are irregulars. One is Eurasia, which already has a grudge over Zahard, for that reason, I think she will become a slayer in the near future.
Also wolhaiksong might take a stance in the war, since Baam is from the outside and their objective is getting out, they might protect Baam as he is their only clue on how to get out (and rachel of course, but she is evil).

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
We shouldn’t forget that there are a few regulars in the top 10, not all of them are irregulars. One is Eurasia, which already has a grudge over Zahard, for that reason, I think she will become a slayer in the near future.
Also wolhaiksong might take a stance in the war, since Baam is from the outside and their objective is getting out, they might protect Baam as he is their only clue on how to get out (and rachel of course, but she is evil).
Enne to me is a bit of a wildcard. She is definitely an enemy to zahard but if her mental stability is an issue then she might end up being an enemy to everyone. FUG would probably welcome the likes of enne to their ranks at least. Though it really depends on her mental stability and whether it can be restored if there is something wrong with it.

And according to the lore wolfhaikson is not really all that interest in the empire. Their objective is to get out of the tower and has members from pretty much every group. Odds are that the empire is more concerned about wolfhaikson than wolfhaikson is about the empire. Urek and baek are big players in the tower but given that wolfhaikson has members from all groups including fug and the empire it's difficult to imagine them taking a stance against the empire. It doesn't fit their goals and rallying such a diverse group who isn't in it to take out the empire is bound to be profoundly complicated. At most you could get wolfhaikson factions to join the fight against the empire but on the other hand you'd probably get plenty of factions who'd simply remain neutral or remain with the empire.