Who else is disappointed with Heracles?

pongy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
61
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
When Heracles was first introduced, I see him as just another normal character with nothing special. But as the story continues I grow to love him more. I like his half serious and half crazy/joker attitude, when he looked at the statue of Walter Camp and mentioned about pride and how he fell up and down the strings and got into 1st string again, when he got into serious mode and shouted at Ibarada, and when he said things like going all out at Hiruma on the field with no excuse. He is one lovable character imo.

Perhaps because of this reason, I was expecting too much from him. And now I find myself feeling disappointed in him as a player...

He was beaten by Kurita at first. He then countered attack with a "cooperation play". Yes, while I know that cooperation play is important, but seriously, a 1st string of the almighty Teikoku.. pulled out JUST a cooperation play? What can he do on his own? So far he has shown none. His name is Hercules, I was expecting him to show a little bit of power at least but it doesn't seem to be the case. Never mind that, how about just perform one amazing line technique? He didn't too. But a cooperation play? Seriously ANYONE can learn to cooperate. Why not teach the likes of Kurita, Gaou, Ootawara, Banba, Onihei, Mizumachi, Dual Horn guy, Yamabushi, Jumonji or anyone else to cooperate and they will surely beat Heracles. Because from what he has shown so far, he can't even beat Mizumachi one on one..

When he was saying he has a plan to counter Gaou/Kurita, I was expecting something really good.. It turns out that his plan was to cooperate and nothing else. Because he can't beat Kurita on his own, that's it.

1st string line of the almighty Teikoku.. interesting character but disappointing skill..

What are your thoughts?
 

TEK

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
98
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

PlayerKill

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 20, 2007
Messages
30
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Thailand
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Linfone

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
114
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

JC123

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 24, 2006
Messages
731
Reaction score
110
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Eyeshield12

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Top