- Joined
- Sep 11, 2007
- Messages
- 464
- Reaction score
- 216
- Age
- 37
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Alright so I'm curious who is the craziest sociopath/most mentally challenged in Naruto, and remember, some people do consider ideology a type of mental disorder. So make a vote and state why! CHOOSE TOP 5
Personally I believe Sasori is the craziest, that guy made his parents into puppets...a process that not only involves killing them, but removing their organs, and skinning them...damn....
If you can post the page that makes you vote for your top character
for me:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/269/08/
Personally I believe Sasori is the craziest, that guy made his parents into puppets...a process that not only involves killing them, but removing their organs, and skinning them...damn....
If you can post the page that makes you vote for your top character
for me:
http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/269/08/
Last edited: