Who is NJA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

caro_cardenas

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 9, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Colombia
Hi! I'm new here so I don't know if it's proper to ask this question here, but anyway... I would like to know who is the famous NJA? and why I always read thinks like "He always forgets important details" "those are very rough translations" and things like that.
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Please register to see the content of this post.
 

Nuno

Retired Douchemin
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 6, 2008
Messages
27,800
Reaction score
18,554
Gender
Hidden
Country
Norway
Please register to see the content of this post.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top