- Joined
- Apr 3, 2015
- Messages
- 493
- Reaction score
- 148
- Age
- 29
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Perhaps the last remaining mystery in Magi is centered around Arba, and getting to meet ''that person'' is her endgame. Before the time skip I thought that "that person" refer's to David but recently we found out that's wrong. I think Arba is referring to Il Ilah itself. During Alma Toran Arc Solomon and Ugo came to a conclusion that Il Ilah is nothing more than a lump of power, I think that assumption is wrong. So what I think is that before being a human Arba was a part of conscious being known as Il Ilah (think of FMA's truth) that gave her a body and mind of her own, with memories of what she was before intact. So if we assume that she see's all life (including her own) as a result of will that belong's to "that person".Her reaction after what Solomon did make's much more sense. Also most member's of Al Thamen were unhappy either because Solomon changed fate or they lost most of their power, unlike Arba who had a problem with the fact that Il Ilah is gone.Also introducing a new character this far into the story seem's dumb.