- Joined
- May 17, 2013
- Messages
- 628
- Reaction score
- 334
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
The title says it.
Who is the best in each element in Naruto?
Here I go for me:
Fire : Uchiha Madara - Sasuke may have Amaterasu but Madara's fire techs are pretty massive.
Water: Hoshigaki Kisame - the best I've seen so far! Tobirama hasn't shown yet everything in his water abilities so I go with Kisame for now.
Lightning: Uchiha Sasuke - his variations are great. He deserves it I think.
Earth: Kitsuchi - his earth tech is pretty massive.
Wind - Naruto - Wind Rasen Shuriken owns this. Danzo may be versatile but Naruto's WRS stomps!
For you?
Who is the best in each element in Naruto?
Here I go for me:
Fire : Uchiha Madara - Sasuke may have Amaterasu but Madara's fire techs are pretty massive.
Water: Hoshigaki Kisame - the best I've seen so far! Tobirama hasn't shown yet everything in his water abilities so I go with Kisame for now.
Lightning: Uchiha Sasuke - his variations are great. He deserves it I think.
Earth: Kitsuchi - his earth tech is pretty massive.
Wind - Naruto - Wind Rasen Shuriken owns this. Danzo may be versatile but Naruto's WRS stomps!
For you?