I know it is a bit soon for threads like these, about characters which we don't really know yet.
But as time passes we'll learn about current kage's abilities as well. But since these kages brought their best shinobi as guards i don't think they should be neglected.
So if U find this thread good enough pls knock URselfs out( jutsus U'd like to see, jutsus we are witnessing as the manga goes one)
I'll consider tsunade being kage as well, becuz konoha is in a bit special position now.
Thanx
I hate to say it but becuz of the sharingan danzo seems to be the strongest no matter what abilities the others might have
But as time passes we'll learn about current kage's abilities as well. But since these kages brought their best shinobi as guards i don't think they should be neglected.
So if U find this thread good enough pls knock URselfs out( jutsus U'd like to see, jutsus we are witnessing as the manga goes one)
I'll consider tsunade being kage as well, becuz konoha is in a bit special position now.
Thanx
I hate to say it but becuz of the sharingan danzo seems to be the strongest no matter what abilities the others might have
Last edited: