Predictions - Who will defeat Chandler and Cusack? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Predictions Who will defeat Chandler and Cusack?

kkck

Waifu Slayer
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Fire Nation
The thread's point is simple, just say who you think will defeat Chandler and Cusack. Overal Chandler and Cusack have been shown or implied to be extraordinarily powerful. Chandler basically defeated Merlin, Diane, King, Gowther and Elizabeth on his own and ultimately without all that much trouble. Cusack is supposed to be about that strong.

So, who do you guys think will do this? The archangels? Meliodas if he is annoyed by them? One of the sins?

Seeing how things turned out I am thinking that perhaps king will be the one to finally best Chandler. He got a massive boost from getting his wings and they aren't even fully grown. It doesn't sound like a stretch to me that he would become that strong once his wings fully develop at least. The main issue with this idea would be that king doesn't seem to be near chandler at the battlefield.

As for Cusack.... My first guess is escanor but that seems too easy. My guess after that would be ludociel who has his own agenda and might run into him in the battlefield soon.

Gowther seems to have a trick under his sleve now so he perhaps could do something to either... But dunno, that is not a development I like. Perhaps more importantly, whatever gowther has up his sleve probably does more than defeat a single person since it is related to what he and papa gowther did to end the war 3000 years ago.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Diane,King and Gowther i suppose against Chandler to take revenge for Gloxinia and Drole.

Merlin and Escanor against Cussack to take revenge for Arthur.

SkyJockey

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I'd say the Sins (not counting the assault squad) plus one AA take down Chandler. I'm not really sure about Cusack though, probably because we haven't really seen him in action. I think I read a theory not too long ago that Cusack will remain in the war longer than Chandler, but ultimately be defeated by a resurrected/awakened Arthur. Maybe something like that? Hard to say.

Bøjan

Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
If it ever happens, then :
Chandler - by Diane and King to take revenge for Gloxinia and Drole.
Cusack - by Merlin with the help of Ludociel or Escanor (revenge for Arthur).

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
King,Diane,Gowther and probably Eli will be needed to take 1 of them down.
The Archangels will duke it out with the other.

Or maybe some new top tier Goddesses will come in and fight them.

Last edited:

Gut's is the man

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
King,Diane,Gowther and probably Eli will be needed to take 1 of them down.
The Archangel will duke it out with the other.

Or maybe some new top tier Goddesses will come in and fight them.
SD husband or heir?

Eiyuu Yami

Reaction score
Country
Austria
Chandler vs Gowther, King & Diane

Cusack vs Merlin & Escanor

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
SD husband or heir?
Yeah,another child maybe.Or Michael could be a parallel to Chandler and be the highest ranking goddess.
There's just alot of options available to NS with the Goddess clan.

john ellis

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Cusack has no chance vs escanor in reality, unless the author wants to make it early. Why would merlin and lucioel attack early in the day when they know if they wait till 10, they have 2 hours of escanor being stupid. Any escanor past 11 beats cusack. Also the author hates making escanor look week. I mean he beat AM meliodas who foldered cusack. I mean you could argue that escanor's power levels very and gilthunder could 1 shot escanor at night.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I want King to fight Cusack, but that's mainly due to their themes. Napping Shinigami versus the Sin of Sloth.

That being said, I honestly think one of them will be killed by another demon on their side, be it Mel, Zelda, or Estarossa, or by some other external circumstance.

LaserBeam

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Diane,King and Gowther i suppose against Chandler to take revenge for Gloxinia and Drole.

Merlin and Escanor against Cussack to take revenge for Arthur.
I would actually see the archangels get involve into these fights because no offense but 50% of not transformed chandler went against 4 of the sins who if not for elizabeth healing their asses and if not for gowthers last resolve move they wouldn't even had managed to beat him in the weak state he was.

We also know that he on a completely different lvl when he is transformed that he is worlds apart from them so i am gonna call it a big bullshit and completely downgrade of power lvl if he will be defeated from king and diane when he fought 4 sins in his not transformed state.

I would rather see king, diane and gowther and some assistance from one of the archangels and beat him with very high difficulty

Last edited:

lindananahayashida

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
chandler is going to be beat by escagod! maybe with some help..

as for chusak.. hes a cheeky one.. might get done by merlin for what he did to arthur aka merlins husbendo! <3

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe its time for Ludo to shine beating both of them like Esta did against Sar and Tar.

Magiie

Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Maybe its time for Ludo to shine beating both of them like Esta did against Sar and Tar.
It was said each master can replace all TC... and the AA are as strong as 2 TC... i dont know if im wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jericho of course

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
It was said each master can replace all TC... and the AA are as strong as 2 TC... i dont know if im wrong
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Jericho of course
Yeah i think ive said that when zeldris shown his advance demon mark then masters came. Zel said perfect 2 of you, cussack and chandler, are more than enough to replace the 9 TC. But Ludo could par Escanor before near 1130am because remember he said to Escanor the power you are using is the grace of my deceased younger brother mael, sunshine, who i cannot par near almost noon. So Ludo with that power same as Esca before near noon with flash is a bit pain in the ass.

Kimoho

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Iceland
+ Ludo counter magic anyway (he cancelled Monspeet's magic).

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hate to say this but Masters are destined to get defeated by Ludo to boost his character.

Tragicdeath

Banned
Reaction score
Country
United States
As long as they live and Zeldris kicks his butt. I'd be okay with that.
I also hate to say this but Ludo will get another boost like Estarossa. Im hinting hed get out Margaretts body on his original form before getting the sunshine. Kudos to Escanor for his contribution in NNT but his deathflag is nearing.