Discussion Who will get Ace's Mera Mera no Mi (Fire) Devil Fruit?

Who Will Get the Mera Mera no Mi


  • Total voters
    54
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deus Machina

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
50
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
As a member of this forum, I would like to request you to please not make your font smaller.

Sorry. You suffer from microphobia or something? Whenever I post my replies on my laptop and PC I have not problem with the font size. Is the font to small for you to read?
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki

Sorry. You suffer from microphobia or something? Whenever I post my replies on my laptop and PC I have not problem with the font size. Is the font to small for you to read?
It is when my eyes aren't 2cm away from the screen. This could be due to the fact that my resolution is 1980x1024 or something while yours is smaller.
 

sameel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
776
Reaction score
146
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
India
I dont think zoros sword or zoro himself should get the fruit. Otherwise he would lose credibility as a swordsman

And one thing ive noticed is that all the dfs in the sh crew are usually seemingly stupid in the begining but later on they seem to be powerful. (Rubber rubber? Flower?) fire fruit is a powerful fruit however u think about it. It probably wont go to a HUMAN in the crew.

I personally hope that it doesnt go to a crew member, future or past. If it has to, i hope it goes to some animal(preferably a bird to make it a phoenix ;))
 

EddyBob15

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Messages
2,279
Reaction score
418
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I dont think zoros sword or zoro himself should get the fruit. Otherwise he would lose credibility as a swordsman

And one thing ive noticed is that all the dfs in the sh crew are usually seemingly stupid in the begining but later on they seem to be powerful. (Rubber rubber? Flower?) fire fruit is a powerful fruit however u think about it. It probably wont go to a HUMAN in the crew.

I personally hope that it doesnt go to a crew member, future or past. If it has to, i hope it goes to some animal(preferably a bird to make it a phoenix ;))
Like what? A parrot?
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
Aha! A flaming parrot for the next SH :XD

I just hope Luffy won't add any butter, cheese, BBQ sauce and additional meats into this new crew.
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
If Oda sensei wastes Ace's fruit imma find him! But on a serious note. I want Coby to have it, because he was the first friend that Luffy made on his journey, and the Mera Mera no mi deserves someone like Coby to carry on Ace's legacy.
 

EddyBob15

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Messages
2,279
Reaction score
418
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I want Coby to have it, because he was the first friend that Luffy made on his journey, and the Mera Mera no mi deserves someone like Coby to carry on Ace's legacy.
Uh, unless Coby is on Dressrosa with Fujitora's group, I don't see him getting it.
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Uh, unless Coby is on Dressrosa with Fujitora's group, I don't see him getting it.
What if Luffy saves it for later and gives it to Coby at their next encounter? I KNOW that Luffy would love it if Coby ate the Mera Mera no mi.
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Well, I think it would be better and more logical if Luffy gives it to someone who becomes a new crew member. Especially since they don't have a Logi user in their crew.
As for me it would be a waste for Luffy to give it to a random character like Rebecca or even to Coby, since even though he is a friend, but he is on Marine's side.
 

EddyBob15

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2011
Messages
2,279
Reaction score
418
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Well, I think it would be better and more logical if Luffy gives it to someone who becomes a new crew member. Especially since they don't have a Logi user in their crew.
As for me it would be a waste for Luffy to give it to a random character like Rebecca or even to Coby, since even though he is a friend, but he is on Marine's side.
I agree with the part about the fruit going to a new crewmember. However, I don't think Rebecca will be a random character.
 

MBVC

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2012
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
164
Gender
Male
Country
Bouvet Island
ANY bird... Imagine any bird on fire. it would look so cool.:hee

Somehow, I get the wrong idea like Luffy drooled all over his mouth when he met Momo in dragon mode. :drool


Still, we'll know the result by or before of this year hopefully.
 

sameel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
776
Reaction score
146
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
India
Shanks crew has a pet monkey. I think it would be cool if luffy also had something like that. Of course we have chopper but he is part human.
 

KungPaoChicken

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2013
Messages
764
Reaction score
134
Gender
Male
Country
The Wall
I highly oppose Zoro getting it.. He's badass enough to not even need it. Personally, I think Zoro should get sea stone infused shoes so he can kick the shit out of logia types, and further improved haki.

But the fruit should go to the Samuri dude (Forgot his name), not only can he cut fire, but he'll be able to use it. How cool would that be. Then he can join the crew. :^_^
 

TheLuffySmile

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2013
Messages
886
Reaction score
336
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
^As many have stated before me, Kinemon has a fruit.
 

daman246

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 28, 2009
Messages
1,662
Reaction score
400
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
im starting to think the reason Shank even had the Gum Gum fruit is because it has special quality just like the Darkness Fruit.

The Gum Gum Fruit if you think about it, its basically a ballon which can pack almost infinite Air inside etc. And if the legends are true that if a devil fruit user eat's another fruit they basically blow up, this wouldn't happen to luffy since he is rubber and the explosion will just extend and his body will stay intact.
So it may be possible to luffy to eat the Mera mera fruit and gain Fire powers.
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
Well, it would be funny if Luffy eats it. I know there many people who don't like this idea. I can't say that I really want it to happen, but if Oda thinks it would be a good development, then I'm in for this.

About Rebecca... I don't really think we should jump the gun. Unless she is able to win her block she isn't needed in the crew and of course to give her Mera Mera fruit just so she can fight Dofla would be just sick. I hope in any way Luffy won't waste this DF and if he gives it to someone, then this person becomes a member of his crew.
 

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
To beat Doffy and become a strong ally to the Mugiwara/SHeart Alliance.
 

Jorge D. Dragon

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
4,484
Reaction score
987
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Mariejoa
I don't think that just by getting Ace's DF she will suddenly become capable of taking down Dofla.:) and well to make her a powerful ally in perspective... I don't really think it is valuable now for Luffy. Especially since he can make someone a really interesting and strong new crew member right now with this very fruit.;)
 

Don Chinjao

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
249
Reaction score
28
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Anyone thought the possibility of noone getting the mera mera its an extremenly low posibility and many will characterize it high unlikely for that to happen but what if burgess or someone else who might want so much to get the mera mera to choose to do something so noone will get the fruit who knows maybe throw it to the sea or burn it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top