Who will join the Strawhat Alliance?

Mangafan2

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Nov 21, 2009
Messages
123
Reaction score
17
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Ever since Whitebeard went to war to get Ace back I just knew eventually, Luffy will start a war himself with his crew and his alliances he makes versus the enemy.
I'm pretty sure this will happen and it's freaking awesome.

Now it's possible some alliances will be made after a first war with only a few alliances.
I can imagine Neptunes army including the big weapon Shirahoshi to help the Strawhats out in a huge war, which may occur later than sooner.

I'll put my list here in random order.

- Alabasta Kingdom
- The Rosy Life Riders/Flying Fish Riders
- Fishmen Island/Neptune's army/Shirahoshi/The Kraken
- Law's crew (Heart Pirates)
- Rayleigh
- Whitebeard/Marco's Pirates
- Kamabakka Kingdom
- Dressrosa kingdom
- Torino Kingdom/Big Birds
- Wano (I think the crew can change their mindset about them/pirates)
- Boa Hancock and her crew
- Possibly Shanks at one point but it will be temporarily*
- Monkey D. Dragon and his army*
- Coby and Helmeppo*

*Temporary/situational alliance

Anything else you can think of if you agree with me?
 
Last edited:

BlackTriggerX

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2014
Messages
122
Reaction score
94
Gender
Male
Country
Winterfell
Probably after this arc we will get an addition to Straw Hat-Heart Alliance which is on my opinion Barto Club, the ones u mention above are allies of the Strawhats they arent really on a REAL Alliance with them thats different.
 

Deleted member 182576

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Don Chinjao's fleet would also be an addition I guess.
 

sarutobi_sensei

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 3, 2008
Messages
6,052
Reaction score
2,956
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Mostly all of the guys that they are going to save in Dressrosa will become their allies.
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I do not think that the "alliance" of all of the crews friends will happen after Dressrosa, they will probably join them in the big war or another big incident. Of course if Doflamingo continues to have some antagonizing role after Dressrosa, the crew will have a lot of allies from the people that Dofla enslaved.

And if Law somehow dies, I guess his crew mates will join Luffy to continue the alliance as well? At least for some period of time.

I guess the alliance thing is in handy if they will be dealing with a Yonko or if they clash with Dofla even after this arc is finished. Otherwise I see them going to Wano Kuni ... and quite frankly a big fleet on that island will be interesting to see. :XD
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
It's going to have to happen before the big war. All of the big crews in the New World are supposed to have allies. I doubt any islands or crews from the first half of Grand Line will become allies in the near future. They will probably begin forming alliances with New World crews and islands at the end of Dressrosa. I think they form an alliance with Barto Club and Chinjao's navy (already offered an alliance) by the end of the arc. Dressrosa will become the Luffy's first territory at the end of the arc. The Riku clan will probably insist on flying the Strawhat's jolly roger once they have been restored to power. I do not think Kin will join the Strawhat's, but I do think he is a bridge to the Strawhat's forming an alliance with Wa. By the time he fights Kaido, I expect Luffy's territory to include (at minimum) Fishman Island, Dressrosa, and Wano. Jinbe will join during the Kaido saga. At that point Fishman Island will end their alliance with Mom, and officially become allies of Luffy. The Pirates that Luffy freed from Hodi Jones will also become Strawhat allies. I still think that Law will officially join the Strawhat's during this saga. When Jinbe joins, the Sun Pirates will become the Strawhat Second Fleet. When law joins the Heart Pirate's will become the Strawhat's third fleet. That will give the Strawhat's three boats, making them more comparable to the other big crews (Whitebeard, Mom, etc) that we have seen. Luffy becomes captain (like Whitebeard), with Zoro, Jinbe, and Law becoming Fleet Commanders.
 
Last edited:

kittyseka

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 30, 2013
Messages
35
Reaction score
7
Gender
Hidden
Country
Water Tribe
Luffy has a few kingdoms that can be called 'allies' but those kingdoms are not supposed to let anyone know they are his allies… so they are more like allies in the shadows (Alabasta, Boa Hancock and co., Drum kingdom, Dressrosa?); King of the Fishmen Island wants SH's flag instead of BM's flag so I guess they sooner or later become SH's territory and therefore an obvious ally…
Oh yeah, must not forget the other places that SHs lived during the time skip… definitelly a possibility…

Revolutionary Army is some kind of an ally to Luffy… His father is the leader, Sabo is also there; also Ivankov & Inazuma… Official alliance no, but Luffy is in good terms with revolutionaries :D they will pop up here and there to help SHs.

And then there are pirate alliances to take down Yonko or for the last war etc.:
- Barto & co.
- Law and co.
- DCJ and happou navy
- Cavendish is quite possible (though he hated Luffy at the beginning of this arc)
- I can also see Bonney joining for some reason
- some other pirates that were turned into toys during the past 10 years and will be freed now
- hah Buggy might be there as well (once shichibukai are demolished I guess)
- I'll add Drake cus loads of people are saying he'd join…

As for Shanks, WB pirates … some of them might die in between, but I can totally see them in the final war…

Rayleigh (and other members of Roger pirates - except for Shanks and Buggy)… I doubt they'll form alliance with them, but they will guide/help them (like Crocus and Rayleigh already have)…

However, there are so many things that can change in between…
 

sameel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2013
Messages
776
Reaction score
146
Age
29
Gender
Male
Country
India
Labooon!! He will be in the alliance. Sort of. He will be the one who drags the ship or something.
The skypeans.
Could cp9 also be allies?
Vegapunk maybe.
Shanks
Big mom
Kaidou
Well, everyone he has met till now could be an ally, since they all dont like the government.
 

noomentekaya

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Tunisia
the big war against the government :
alabasta , skypea , the dwarfs , maybe the giants ( elbaf ) like whitebeard did with Oars Jr , Fishmen Island, Coby and co , the revolutionnaries ( Ivankov and is Newkama ), heart pirates , maybe Kid pirates ( not sure ) , Shanks ( if still alive ) ,Whitebeard pirates , Barto Club ... Some people from Impel down, Aokiji ( who knows )
 

catagon87

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 10, 2014
Messages
3,514
Reaction score
6,055
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Cavendish - He has the same build up as Don Chinjao. He hated Luffy's guts but had tunnel vision when it came to why. Now with Usopp freeing all of the toys he will be nothing but indebted to Luffy. Or at least the logic makes sense. If I hated person A, but was turned into a slave to work 24/7 for the rest of my days and subsequently freed by a subordinate of person A then my feelings would change. Not that Cavendish and I are identical twins but it makes sense to me.
 

danzouismadara

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
2,951
Reaction score
640
Gender
Male
Country
United States
fishmen, law, barto, Happou navy, cavendish (maybe), skypians, giants, former whitebeard pirates.
 
Top