Discussion Who will survive till the end?

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
The title is self explanatory.

I think Diane and King are most probable along with Ban and Elaine.

Mel & Eli dying is possible to me.Zeldris may survive if Gelda comes back and he leads the Demon Clan.


Arthur will surely survive.


What do you all think?
 

benjiking69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Slovenia
Hey can you tell me how to start a thread?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hey can you tell me how to start a thread?
See at the bottom of the section (NNT here) you will see "Create New Thread").

Click it.


Just make sure your thread is not already existing.
 

benjiking69

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 23, 2018
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Country
Slovenia
I need someone to help me with my manga project cause i dont wanna do it alone so
 

sobreno

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 20, 2017
Messages
5,379
Reaction score
3,058
Country
Djibouti
It is a shounen manga. No one will die at the end.
 

Eiyuu Yami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
739
Reaction score
1,593
Age
30
Country
Austria
Sadly my bois Estarossa, Escanor & Gowther are setting up death flags. :/

I hope no one dies except Ludociel this sucker. I don't see Chandler, Cusack & Hendrickson surviving tho...

If Mel or Eli are going to die, i am gonna quit. :oh
 

titantron91

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2018
Messages
587
Reaction score
1,451
Age
35
Country
Philippines
Sure survival:
- Gowther, Diane, King, Ban, Elaine, Merlin, Arthur, Gilthunder, Margaret, Veronica, Griamore, Jericho

Will probably survive if one or more conditions are met
- Zeldris (if Gelda is resurrected, he ends the Holy war, make peace with the Goddesses, and rule the Demons)
- Sariel and Tarmiel (If they have to declare the Holy War's end, make peace with the Demons at last, and rule the Goddesses)
- Derieri (if she survives Estarossa's assault and hast to make peace with the Goddesses at last)

Will survive as neutralized beings
- Melascula
- Grayroad

Will probably die via some sacrifice:
- Escanor (saving Merlin or Arthur)
- Howzer (saving Gil)
- Guila (saving Jericho)
- Dreyfus (saving Griamore)
- Hendrickson (saving Hendrickson)
- Bartra (saving Elizabeth, Margaret, or Veronica)

Will probably die just because they lost any reason to live
- Zeldris (if he can't resurrect Gelda)

Will die just because
- Estarossa (Darkness kills him/Elizabeth purifies him to death/Chandler and/or Cusack kilsl him)
- Cusack (against Gowther and Ban)
- Chandler (against Elizabeth, King, Gowther)
- Ludoshel (against Meliodas)

Will die but will probably be resurrected one last time to live a normal life as humans.
- Meliodas
- Elizabeth
 
Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 20, 2017
Messages
4,795
Reaction score
9,606
Age
26
Country
Fun Forum
The sins should suffer since this is a war and casualties/death should happen.

I can see Escanor dying. Or suffering by losing sunshine forever. The grace itself looks like it's slowly killing him and Ludoshel is actively wanting to take it back.

Plus, I'm going to bet on the fact that Escanors pride will be broken at some point in the story, making him hand over sunshine willingly to the person who I believe will inherit all four of them eventually, Elizabeth.

I could see Gowther dying.

King and Diane will not die.

Ban won't die obviously.

Merlin might suffer by losing Elizabeth or Meliodas and Arthur but I don't see her dying

My money is on Gowther and Escanor dying.
 

Eiyuu Yami

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2018
Messages
739
Reaction score
1,593
Age
30
Country
Austria
If i am not mistaken @Gut's is the man once posted Nakaba's post that both Mel & Eli will die at the end
If that's true, i am gonna drop this manga in this instant.

/Thread

Will survive for sure
  • Merlin
  • King
  • Diane

Gonna die for sure
  • Chandler
  • Cusack
  • Ludociel
In my opinion.
 

JOA20

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 10, 2018
Messages
469
Reaction score
465
Age
33
Country
Italy
Everybody dies. /thread

No, this isn't Game of Thrones. At most I see Meliodas and Elizabeth dying, perhaps to get revived as humans one final time. Other deaths could be: Cusack, Chandler, Estarossa, Ludoshel, Gerheade, Elaine (either to get revived by Ban later or to pass on), Hendrickson, Dreyfus, plus some fodder.
 

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
The only characters I see dying are: escanor (because of sunshine or to protect merlin), ludociel (leaving margaret alive), cusack and chandler, and maybe gerheade when he hears about his brother's death (maybe he can't bear the pain of losing him a second time) but even there are, those are the only characters I think will die.
 

Tragicdeath

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2016
Messages
2,127
Reaction score
1,014
Country
United States
The only characters I see dying are: escanor (because of sunshine or to protect merlin), ludociel (leaving margaret alive), cusack and chandler, and maybe gerheade when he hears about his brother's death (maybe he can't bear the pain of losing him a second time) but even there are, those are the only characters I think will die.
I like your thoughts. Escanor will die setting up Merlin and Arthur but the main thing is sunshine will be removed from him which makes his insignificant. Ludociel will die because hes suppose to die since hes a villain, l'll have to hold my horses to the masters because they may or may not die depending on how the story flows.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Who I see surviving without a question:
  • Ban
  • King
  • Diane
  • Merlin
  • Arthur
Who I see possibly dying:
  • Zeldris
  • Meliodas
  • Elizabeth
I want that bittersweet endinh at the end for both elizabeth and meliodas for what they had to go though
  • Escanor ( too many death flag )
Who I see dying for sure:
  • Estarossa
Hopefully before he dies he comes back to his true self and have an emotional and proper goodbye ( can't see it happen as nakaba seem to hate him but I can dream)
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
If i am not mistaken @Gut's is the man once posted Nakaba's post that both Mel & Eli will die at the end
I never did such a thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Survive:
*Arthur (he's getting a sequel)
*The sin's san Escanor. (main characters and someones gotta teach morrigan.)
* Dryfus and Hendrickson.
 

Aetherventus258

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2018
Messages
289
Reaction score
346
Age
27
Country
Fire Nation
I never did such a thing.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Survive:
*Arthur (he's getting a sequel)
*The sin's san Escanor. (main characters and someones gotta teach morrigan.)
* Dryfus and Hendrickson.
Why should the escanor live? is the one who has most anticipated his end in this arch.
 
Top