- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 7,852
- Reaction score
- 4,153
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Maybe we should have a poll and vote to decide if we should have new poll or not!? 


We could.
People could vote again.
But, would we be doing that for each round?
In the end, when there's only 2 candidates left, half of the people will be right...
It's much funnier to keep it the way it is, and see who was right from the very start, no?
Until the next round, I guess. Let's do it just like Ging predicted with the last 8 candidates. This way, we still have enough characters to keep guessing and maintain the fun in the thread as well.I think until 8 choices is still fun! Since we knew almost none of those candidates better if there is a bit less! Only one more time!!!!

Nah, we don't for that another poll.Maybe we should have a poll and vote to decide if we should have new poll or not!?![]()

I know what you mean realistically speaking Leorio wouldn't be able to protect himself, if he wins and Pariston wants to get rid of him with his schemes. But on the other hand it would make it 'personal' for Gon due to Leorio being his friend. So this scenario is also something that I'd like to see and the Pariston one too. So I'll be waiting patiently for this Arcs conclusion, which will be soon.I voted for Leorio, but thinking rationally., Leorio is a rookie, is not involved with politics, and is not strong enough, as we've seen with teradin, strengh is needed for a hunter in a high position, nobody wants a chairman that can die easily.
I'm starting to think it wouldn't be so bad if Pariston win, it is cool and realistic if a villain win once in a while, especially if the villain is charismatic. Plus we don't know why he is a villain in first place, we don't know if he would do something bad to the association...


But How He will do? I mean...He's out the candidates already.I still have hope of Morau's win. He is very balanced and deserving of the chairman.
If someone of the top 4 candidates is excluded for any reason, like being killed, the ranking of other candidates under him or her will go up. But because Teradain who was ranked 5th in the 7th election is dead, Morau can be 4th.But How He will do? I mean...He's out the candidates already.