You know what my very first thought's were when "It"'s power was felt by every skilled hunter? I thought about Leorio's speech and then I wished he had said a little bit more instead of speaking about Gon's recovery. Something like ...I don't know random things which the audience wants to hear, because now Pariston will reveal that Gon's healed and the sole reason Leorio wanted to be Chairman is out of the window. Would've Leorio said something else he could talk his way out of this situation.
Even though this election is crazy as fu**, I'm rather interested/worried about Gon's condition and Illumi's next steps, because he scared the shit out of me. It looks like he turns into a crazy maniac O_o While the family rules always provided some kind of safety for Kil and Gon, but now he talked about "useful tool when tamed" and that isn't good.
He's about to break rules if he really want to have "It" "No matter what/AT ANY COSTS", because he has to fight seriously against Kil and Co. in order to capture Alluka. Considering that if he talks ever again of Alluka as a tool Illumi wouldn't be Kil's brother anymore, one would think he should let things go (Killuah said this to Illumi).
But in his eyes he would save Killuah and lessen his pain with control needles...well, I'm also worried of the "H"-word...you know...Hi...*cough*atus*cough*, Togashi could leave us alone for half a year with an unbelievable cliffhanger °___°
Sorry, I'm in fanboy-mode right now, so excuse me.