Favorites - Who's your favorite Dragon Warrior? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Favorites Who's your favorite Dragon Warrior?

Who's your favorite Dragon Warrior?

• Total voters

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu

Among:​

• Kija (白龍, Hakuryū, White Dragon) - with the dragon claw on the right hand, ten times stronger than a normal person;
  • Shin Ah (青龍, Seiryū, Blue Dragon) - with the dragon eyes, able to see long distances and even a person's heart;
  • Jae Ha (緑龍, Ryokuryū, Green Dragon) - with the power of the dragon in his right foot, has great jumping capacity;
  • Zeno (黄龍, Ōryū, Yellow Dragon) - with the undestructible body of the dragon, is immortal and can regenerate.

which one is your favorite and why; and who has the best ability?

Mini_kinkin

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Mine is Zeno! I find him the most interesting dragon, and he has really gone through so much. He has finally found a purpose to exist and a new family too. Always looking after everyone. Plus I think he knows way more than he is letting on, but is strategically revealing it so as to not influence events around him too much.

Aniela

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Poland
Zeno here, too. He's got most interesting and well-developed backstory, and I strongly believe that he'll become a driving force for the plot for a while, and soon.

Cat Sidhe26

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
I’m gonna have to go with Zeno. Since Zeno is interesting, has the best backstory out of all of the Dragon Warriors, and has a enjoyably personality.

SamuelDean

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Dragonstone
Zeno! Who else!
I think that he is an intriguing character, who seems to have his own agenda. He loves the people around him, but it is pretty much inconceivable that he accepts the gods choices without ever feeling any kind of anger upon his fate. ...I just wonder why he doubted Yona at the beginning. If he knew that she was King Hiryuu s reincarnation...He is a person with many different conflictive traits.
His last request really let me hope that finally more will be revealed about him, Soo Won and the prophecy.

lindananahayashida

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
i like zeno a lot.. but if i had to choose development n not just past stories.. jae-ha gets this one hands down.. in fact he seems like the second most developed character out of the main cast yona being the most developed one..

his feelings for yona is heartbreaking.. not only cant he decide if its because of dragon blood or not.. but even if its his own.. he doesn't want to get in haks way.. he cares about everyone..

he also seems the most level headed.. n doesnt hate soo won just because he loves yona.. i mean its obvious his feelings for yona is the strongest (zeno does have strong feeling for yona.. but thats because she is the reincarnation of his king that he waited for so long.. unlike jae-ha who has developed personal feelings even without her being the reincarnation)

yet he managed to see the things soo won had done..

i really wih yona ended up with him.. but hes gonna die.. n i would want yona to lose someone that close to her again.. so shes better off with hak lol!

NoIdeaYet

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
All of them are pretty important, it's difficult to choose really. I guess Zeno and Jae Ha shines a bit more compared to others since they had more detailed character development. But personally, my favorite is Blue Dragon, mostly because I tend to like characters that seems to be favored less and Blue Dragon's voice actor in anime.

Thunderheart

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jae-Ha is def my favorite!! I just think he is such a big brother figure and I love how his character plays out! He is the best :) But my favorite as far as "power" is Shin-Ah, just because I think having a dragon's eyes is super majestic and awesome!

Puckyuu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia
I will go with shin ahhhhhhhh😆 because he is sooo cute even tho his power not as strong as other seiryuu for me but he has an extremely kind and caring personality. He cares about others too. So cuteeee. Ao too😆