Question Why are certain Mods here forum nazis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SageofSolus

Banned
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
76
Reaction score
12
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im pretty sure this thread will be deleted just because of its topic(which will further prove my point). But seriously Out of any internet forum I have participated on, I have had more threads, posts, responses deleted because I apparently violated the forum rules which confuses me due to the fact that at certain times after being told via message why they were deleted, I go back and see post after post of similar responses before and after mine, some of which are even worse off topic or inflammatory in nature.

It's not just me. Ive noticed others had their posts removed as well. And it seems there's a "good ole boy" club going on and im not going to name names but certain people who have been here longer seem to get away with things that us others are being censored for such as one sentence responses, repeating an idea that was said 5 pages ago, getting off topic by talking about something that doesnt relate to the current or next chapter and so on....

I used to love mangahelpers but because of things like this its just getting rediculous. It doesnt feel like a place i can discuss and enjoy my favorite mangas its become a place where I am even afraid to voice my opinion and choose each and every sentence and syllable correctly because of the fact I know it will get deleted shortly after.

/rant off
 

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Joined
Feb 28, 2005
Messages
4,262
Reaction score
2,130
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Reviewing your history you had posts were you were just linking
these in the discussion threads:

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/Tigersennin/bleach.jpg
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e71/Tigersennin/bleach2.jpg

Not once, but twice even.

The only way those would even be allowed are if you had something that was actually contributing to the thread along with those. But since you didn't consider it needed mods apparently didn't consider your post needed either ^^; (not that I blame them)

That said, your history only shows two deleted posts - do try to actually think why they were deleted instead of creating a drama queen thread. Thanks^^.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top