- Joined
- Jan 16, 2008
- Messages
- 560
- Reaction score
- 182
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
After reading the last chapter I'm really disappointed in the Third Hokage. The Third Hokage knows that Naruto is Minato's and Kushina's baby, so why doesn't he try and teach Naruto. Especialy since he is aware of Naruto's potential. I mean why wouldn't he train Naruto? The only thing I can think of is that Naruto would be on the hit list. But even if Naruto's parents weren't killed, they would not try and hide Naruto from everyone. So why would The Third Hokage not try and do the same and protect and train Naruto? The only influence The Third had on Naruto was get Naruto out of trouble. It just doens't make any sense unless The Third had something against Naruto's parents and wanted Naruto to really be an outcast. Because that's what Naruto was an outcast and hated by everyone around him. I find it amazing that aside from all the Third's efforts to only keep an eye on Naruto he was never really there for him. Just wanted to shed some light on the evil side of the Third Hokage. He wasn't the nice old man that everyone seems to believe he really was. So does this really change your opinion of Third Hokage or do you think he really was helping Naruto by not training him and not giving him any guidance besides " Stay out of trouble"?