Question Why don't I upload OP English Edited Mangas?

jackitshot

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
China
Hi, buddy.

Two days ago, a friend and I uploaded One Piece English Edited Mangas from volume 1 to 19, because we didn't find voluem 1 to 19 existed in OP manga's list, but soon after uploaded, those releases are all deleted, and my group is almost banned. :(

I don't know who is in charge of OP in MH, if there is the rule that upload or release isn't allowed, please tell me what, just i am a beginner in MH,thanks.

If who thinks my post is unsuitable for this thread, don't mind he/she closes my post and please send message about why my releases are deleted to me :)
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Basically, the Edited Mangas have to be done by you, yourself and your team. If you uploaded Edited Mangas done by other groups, that is not allowed. Other possible reasons is that you may have uploaded the licenced manga which is not allowed here too. :)
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
If you uploaded Edited Mangas done by other groups, that is not allowed.
It's not ruled out either, as example:

* the group has disbanded (archive upload)
* the group is not on MH but gave permission
* the group is on MH and allowed upload by others

If you want to upload scans of a dead group, better contact an admin or global first. We would need to check on the case and create a account for the upload.

If you have permission from a group who's not on MH, best is to inform an admin and global too. Just so it won't cause trouble when you obviously not a group member but still kinda represent the group here.

If the group allowed uploads by everyone, it's... well... their own fault when people upload faster as they. They can disable the feature after all >.>
 

jackitshot

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
China
Thanks for good answer.

But i still have some problems, if who adds manga originally, does he/she becomes an admin on the manga and has rights to permit the others upload release or delete the releases?

There are many groups in OP, i don't know who is the admin on OP manga. But i notice " Options and Subscriptions " at the right side of OP manga, then i find my group in Edited Manga Group, what's the function there?

At last we mention licenced manga, there seem many licenced manga in MH or everywhere, and people don't care much about these, i guess the admin is strong in property of manga :)
 
Last edited:

student_sol

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2009
Messages
37
Reaction score
6
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
I was wondering the same thing....

Can you upload a Edited Manga which the other groups have already uploaded

as long as it's your own scan?

Cos popular mangas like OP seems to have multiple releases from different groups

under same language...
 

Ju-da-su

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2007
Messages
1,279
Reaction score
989
Age
36
Gender
Hidden
Country
Thailand
I am not an admin or anything, so you might need confirmation from the "real" staffs on this, but...I believe the reason as to why your group's name is under the "subscription" list is because you've enlisted One Piece as one of the manga that your group is scanlated, and didn't remove it yet. I only know the translator's part, but I just take the assumption, with Manga Editors, it is the same. If you still have that manga enlisted as one of your projects, then it'll be in the subscription list until you remove it. Otherwise, it would have been some kind of bugs.

As for licensed manga, I don't know how it works, but seems like, for most part, unless the publishers directly request the removal of those manga from MH, then any manga would be OK to upload here. That's what "licensed" means.

And about the multiple groups...I don't see any problems with that though. Especially with popular series like the big 3, it's just natural that there are more than one group working on it every chapter, despite of target language. So, yeah, as long as you're the one working on it and get it scanlated, I don't see how that should be the problem though. Well...providing that you gave proper credit though, for international Edited Mangas that is. ^_^"

But again, I don't know how much I can help. At least that's what I've seen happening around here. Admins and mods would probably give a lot better answer than I do. >_<"

PS. BTW, I don't think there is a specific admin who takes care of a single series though, except for in the forums. -_-"
 
Last edited:

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Thanks Ju-da-su, i think you bascially answers almost all their questions. :amuse

Jack said:
But i still have some problems, if who adds manga originally, does he/she becomes an admin on the manga and has rights to permit the others upload release or delete the releases?

Only you can upload scans of your own and you can't control what others upload for the same series too. Are you doing any Edited Mangas for OP at the moment? If yes, can you reupload the scans and we'll check it out? I would like to know what exactly you want to know so we can address it better. Otherwise, you can check out the Manga Editor FAQ here. :)
 

jackitshot

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
89
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
China
Thanks Ju-da-su, too ^^

This is I don't find OP Volume 01 to 19 English Edited Mangas in OP manga's list, so i try to reupload vol 01 scanlantion to OP, http://mangahelpers.com/s/godelixir/details/53554 let you check it out, if you think some problems in it, please tell me what ^^
 
Top