- Joined
- May 14, 2011
- Messages
- 488
- Reaction score
- 245
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
As you can tell by the title of this thread, I'm here to ask the fans of One Piece why this series is doing so well, it's virtually indestructible. Most of the time, it's number 1 on the WSJ rankings, excluding series that also made cover pages.
I happen not to be a fan of this particular series (not that I know why), so I don't know much about it. Having said that, let me stress that I'm NOT the least bit jealous of this series' success. I'm stressing this out because I've been trolled and dissed in the past for arguing against a One Piece fan, even though I never meant any sort of jealousy at all against the series and was merely playing devil's advocate, as I do all the time.
My true reason for asking is just because I'm seeing so many other WSJ series tank even though I find a lot of them not that bad. For that, I was wondering what it'd take for other series to do better.
Thanks.
I happen not to be a fan of this particular series (not that I know why), so I don't know much about it. Having said that, let me stress that I'm NOT the least bit jealous of this series' success. I'm stressing this out because I've been trolled and dissed in the past for arguing against a One Piece fan, even though I never meant any sort of jealousy at all against the series and was merely playing devil's advocate, as I do all the time.
My true reason for asking is just because I'm seeing so many other WSJ series tank even though I find a lot of them not that bad. For that, I was wondering what it'd take for other series to do better.
Thanks.
Last edited:
