Wilhelm Van Astrea vs Gray Fullbuster

Who wins?

  • Wilhelm Van Astrea

  • Gray Fullbuster


The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
Well, at least the old man was close to Gray, thats quite remarkable.
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
If only Re:Zero would have come out a bit sooner as Anime, Wilhelm would have won this round. :emocat
Honor to the winner though! :verily
Don't forget there's still the nephew around though!:derp
 
Last edited:

Kiki

S-kyuu Madoushi
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,660
Reaction score
31,921
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
Honestly I kinda regret why I voted for Gray. If I were Juvia, I would be desperate since a long time ago...
 

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,395
Country
Torumekian Empire
man.. when you say that. I kinda regret voting for him too.. would have been a tie if we both voted for wilheim.

though I guess it works out that wilheim won't be pitted against his nephew. <_>
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Well , I m happy GRAY won this round....I had voted for him here........Has a better chance to surpass that Ossan in future if people complains about it still.....:hmph:hmph
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top