The thread says it all. Do you think it will happen? The strawhats have done a number of things which have given them a good deal of fame. They took out ennies lobby, 2 shichibukai, survived the admiral attack and so on... Well, luffy was the protagonist in those cases but still at least zoro is reasonably feared.
Pre time skip I would have considered this impossible but upon seeing the ease with which the monster trio can deal with the pacifista I get the impression that right now at least those 3 could be fearsome shichibukai to some extent.
Pre time skip I would have considered this impossible but upon seeing the ease with which the monster trio can deal with the pacifista I get the impression that right now at least those 3 could be fearsome shichibukai to some extent.
...and let's not forget all he and other crew members went through 'cause of the marines (and i'm referring about EL incident concerning robin)