Will One Piece end soon??

Freakzin

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 21, 2006
Messages
295
Reaction score
15
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: will one piece and soon??

i know this is totally off topic but please vorlon83
can u tell in which chapter the anime stopped, it's one of my favorite animes, and i didn't know the manga was so big
and do u know where can i get it??? i miss hajime no ippo so much = (
i would to see some of it ^^ i'm all excited
:wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf :wtf I'm waitin sorry again for the off topic
 

Pevee

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
520
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: will one piece and soon??

Well, seems like One Piece just has to outrun Hajime no Ippo then.
 

vorlon83

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Re: will one piece and soon??

@freakzin

Well the Anime ended at Volume 30 of the Manga T_T. Me personaly hope that the Anime get a 2nd chance and will cath up with the Manga *dreaming*

To get all the Scanlated Manga you should go to... (press I ACCEPT and you are in your dreamland)
http://manga.ignition-one.com/downloads/get/2/

you will get everything there.


I hope that I could help you...
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: will one piece and soon??

Julmari said:
One Piece will go past DB i think in the selling record
It already did that over a year ago... OP is japan's best selling manga up to date... >.>[br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 04:49:08 PM_________________________________________________
kadodo said:
Well I asked that same question too. Is One Piece the longest running manga? If anybody knows please reply.
Longest running is Kochi Kame *i wont go writing out the full name here*, try wiki'ing it up, they had a 30-year celebration this year ;)

EDIT: I lied -> Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo, running since 1976, more than 150 volumes.

But erm, it's perhaps back if we get back on topic >.>
 

Mugiwara_no_Jack

Artist
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
909
Reaction score
323
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: will one piece and soon??

150 volumes?!

Damn!!!!

If OP will last that long I would be an old man til it ends ...

But we have to see it realistic. I don't think that Oda will draw more than another 400 chapters.

The longest time it would last is about ten years I guess
(hope my calculations fit ... if not I'll take the 10 years instead of the 400 chapters :p)
 

Julmari

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Re: will one piece and soon??

3 to 5 years
 

Efreet

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 1, 2006
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Re: will one piece and soon??

if i'm not wrong One piece has been running for a decade already?
 

xr3b0rn5inx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 30, 2007
Messages
33
Reaction score
0
I dont think it will end soon,the author is so creative he can come out with so many storylines why would he wanna stop when he's makin lots and LOTS of $_$ out of it.
 

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
one piece is nowhere near the end. i dont think it will end for another 2-6yrs mabey. Luffy hasn't met with shanks yet and it will take another 15manga's or so to finish the place there in now.
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Khaludh said:
EDIT: I lied -> Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari Kōen Mae Hashutsujo, running since 1976, more than 150 volumes.
waaaaaaaaa!!! wow-- Now that is the kind of time limit i wish One Piece will have. The thing is will Oda stay that long on One Piece.

And if i remember correctly One Piece has the 4th highest sales record all time for a manga in japan. And it doesnt even ihave half of the chapters of the top seeling yet (i may be wrong on the numbers- hope to find the source soon)

i just hope One Piece runs for the next 15 years.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
that would be great but i heard only 800 ish chapters
 

gao_dargon

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
427
Reaction score
121
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
theres only going to be 800 or so chaps of OP????? :s
 

ax999

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
89
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Khaludh said:
It already did that over a year ago... OP is japan's best selling manga up to date... >.>[br]Posted on: December 10, 2006, 04:49:08 PM_________________________________________________
Longest running is Kochi Kame *i wont go writing out the full name here*, try wiki'ing it up, they had a 30-year celebration this year ;)

EDIT: I lied -> Kochira Katsushika-ku Kameari K?en Mae Hashutsujo, running since 1976, more than 150 volumes.

But erm, it's perhaps back if we get back on topic >.>
you lied again, the longest running manga is Golgo 13, since 1968.

I dont think One Piece will end anytime soon, at least not in the next couple of years. i kinda dont want it last too long since ive seen what happened to Dragonball and similar media that just extend a storyline past its original end.
 

OP_overlord

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2006
Messages
903
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
yeah i never go for the pst ending stuff i still havent read DBZ GT but i want oda to keep going for a little and it should end with them going to raftle (getting off the boat onto the sand) or looking at OP i want him to wrap everthing up like if they saty together after all the dreams are relized or will they go home respectivily and what will become of the pirate age... and amny more questions
 

DeepEyes

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 20, 2006
Messages
1,931
Reaction score
312
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
OMG! I hope 10 more years of One Piece, Naruto and Bleach!!! T_T

In ten years I will have 34 and I don't care, I will read it!!!!

Grandsons... I will tell you the story of a brave pirate named Luffy..... XDDDDDDD
 

moonpsyecho00

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
geez.. >800 chapters forward?
man, guess I'll be already married and have a child when this comic is about to be meet the end, and hopefully my son would love it too ^_^

well, I'm just hoping it shall end for about 6years forward, too short this awesome comic livin in..
 

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
3,053
Reaction score
55
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
what about your daughter?

6 years-- damn, you trying to kill us :p
 

tqm_z

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
on the next 10 years I may can ask my son to check MH for OP weekly Edited Manga... maybe have the whole family watching anime too ;P
 

gao_dargon

Intl Translator
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Nov 19, 2006
Messages
427
Reaction score
121
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
uuu an anime and manga watching family hahah that would be awsome (ok a lil off topic) but now that i think about it i hope op will last to much but i just hope the dbgt thing dont hapend to OP, well to the manga it can but i hope they dont mess with the anime or they shall feel my wrath
 
Top