- Joined
- Dec 28, 2012
- Messages
- 29
- Reaction score
- 2
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
With the reveal of a snow logia, I think it's been made pretty obvious that there will indeed be a wind logia sometime down the road (like we needed any more evidence). Now, what do you expect from the wind logia? To what extent will its powers include? Who will have ate the wind logia? I think the wind logia will be more of a defensive weapon; bursts of air seem better at repelling a person than hurting them. I also think it can push clouds and create storms if the right clouds are used. If you can't see where I'm going with this, I think Dragon has ate the wind logia. It makes sense because I think the wind logia will be extremely powerful and only makes sense that the World's Strongest Man (in my opinion) has it.
yeah, a wind paramecia with at least part of the previously mentioned set of abilities is more likely.