Winter Manga/Comic contest

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Welcome to the Winter Manga/Comic contest!

If you're an aspiring mangaka, this is the contest for you!​

All kinds of manga are allowed here - a doujinshi (fan-manga based on a series), your original manga, 4koma or strips, a small chapter of a bigger story or just an one shot - any story told using drawings is in! To clarify, it is a fan manga with a story line.

If the submission was done as a collaboration, please state the names of everyone who contributed on the description. Make sure everyone who's involved agrees into taking part of the contest!

This is not a fanfic /written stories contest. Submissions must have been drawn. Only 1 entry is accepted for this contest for now.


The contest doesn't have a specific theme! Feel free to do anything you like, it doesn't have to be winter related. :)

To apply, upload your story as a "Special" chapter under the "Mangahelpers Winter Manga/Comic Contest" title. Sounds complicated? Just click here and upload it!

You can also check out the submissions here.

Please have your files on a resonable size and resolution. Make it easy for everyone to read it - it's better for you too!

Contest Schedule
Submissions: January 24th to March 6th
Voting: March 7th to March 20th
Results: March 21st



There's plenty of time, so do your best! Don't miss the deadline!
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
No entries this time. :/
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I will try to make an entry next time^^

I couldn't submit anything in the winter art contest at all because of school...
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I haven't been able to produce anything of the late, and my friend says he's busy trying to send some submissions to Jump's contests.
 

farbo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
France
What do you mean no entries??
I did submit a manga named "tournoi d'hiver" uploaded as a "Special" chapter under the "Mangahelpers Winter Manga/Comic Contest".
But i guess it doesn't really matter since i'm once again the only one who submitted something.
I'll try to come up with something even better for the next contest.
 

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Did you? I checked, but I saw no entries there. o_O Maybe a bug?
I'll contact you on pm anyway later.
 

farbo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
France
To be honest i missed the backgrounds too...
But my main goal was to test my recent practice on female bodies.
Still a lot to do but i'm quite happy with what i've done...
And sorry if my english isn't perfect.
 

Eshvoide

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2009
Messages
120
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Waaah... you two are really good x.x I have no chance.
 
Top