Fantasy - Wiper vs Rob Lucci (pre time skip) | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Wiper vs Rob Lucci (pre time skip)

Ipoopshootingstars

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
The title says it all. It's a death match....

ajc46

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Rob Lucci wins fairly easily. Faster, stronger, more versatile. No contest for me

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Rob Lucci wins fairly easily. Faster, stronger, more versatile. No contest for me
Agreed just clearly more skilled, He takes this pretty easily i think the reject dial would hurt Rob Lucci some if he could hit him which i find unlikely with shave.

Ipoopshootingstars

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I tend to agree that Lucci would have the upper hand, but wiper is such a tank that I just can't say that he would be out right beaten. He is way more of an "animal" then Rob Lucci in that aspect. At least in my opinion. He is the one most strong willed Characters out there, I mean even when his consciousness was gone his body kept going...

Edit: Also I totally forgot about his seastone

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Wiper could win because of Seastone. Reject would also hurt Lucci a lot, I think it could even knock him out. However Wiper's victory would be limited to his home, the sky because without the help of clouds/milky dials Wiper's combat style doesn't work that well.

Lucci just has better overall combat abilities, as he is faster and his strong k. o. moves don't put such a strain on his body like Wiper's Reject.
Would always be a hard fight though. Both characters are really just an arc away from each other and there is no real powerlevel inflation in One Piece.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I doubt this would even be close. Lucci is a fair bit stronger than Wiper in pretty much every aspect. He defeat wiper with relative ease and probably only using rokushiki.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Luffy could match Wiper in even before having gear second. Even with Gear second Lucci still dominated Luffy and because of Ussop's encouragement Luffy won by a hair's width.

Lucci will dominate Wiper.

The only game changer is Reject. Since Lucci is a Zoan and has Tekkai it is unlikely that Reject will be enough to take him down.

Conclusion: RIP Wiper!

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Luffy could match Wiper in even before having gear second. Even with Gear second Lucci still dominated Luffy and because of Ussop's encouragement Luffy won by a hair's width.
Lucci will dominate Wiper.
The only game changer is Reject. Since Lucci is a Zoan and has Tekkai it is unlikely that Reject will be enough to take him down.
Conclusion: RIP Wiper!
No he didn't, Luffy in G2 was clearly stronger and Lucci couldn't even hit him, Luffy dominated Lucci in G2 same way he dominated Doffy with G4

Grandmaster Woro

Reaction score
Country
Austria
wiper realizes how weak his tribe is while fighting against rob lucci