WithYouInSpirit's Art Studio

What kind of things are you looking for in Avatars and Signatures?


  • Total voters
    24

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Thanks man :zomg
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia

December Update​
Avatars


Signatures



A very happy holiday season is what I wish upon all my friends and "family" on Mangahelpers. Have a great Christmas :super
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Spirit, can you make a Mob set for me? :3
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Spirit, can you make a Mob set for me? :3
I certainly can. Just give me a few minutes :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here you go. Is this to your liking?

 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
I certainly can. Just give me a few minutes :super
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Here you go. Is this to your liking?

Holy shii, I love it! :zomg

Thanks so much :blush
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
No problem. It's never too much trouble anyway :)
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
Please make me a avy/sig set with Asuka Soryu from NGE sensei! And as sexy as possible
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Please make me a avy/sig set with Asuka Soryu from NGE sensei! And as sexy as possible
I'm a bit busy at the moment but you'll have it within the hour. Is that fine?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@YumaKuga you're going to love this :hurr

 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey Spirit :hurr
Could you find/make me a Toriko set please?
As epic as possible please:pleased
 

YumaKuga

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 5, 2015
Messages
1,319
Reaction score
881
Age
28
Gender
Male
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm a bit busy at the moment but you'll have it within the hour. Is that fine?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@YumaKuga you're going to love this :hurr

Dats the sexy I wanted man! Wooot!
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
New Story!

You can find it in the Fanfics and Stories Subforum!

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Hey Spirit :hurr
Could you find/make me a Toriko set please?
As epic as possible please:pleased
Wow I totally forgot about this. I can get you something mighty fine by the time you finish your Interview Game
--- Double Post Merged, ---

December Update Part 2
​
Avatars

Signatures

--- Double Post Merged, ---
1st Place for 2016, we did it!!!
I'd like to extend a huge thanks to everybody to who voted for my entries throughout this year. I'd have never gotten this far without your support :hug

I'd like to give some personal thanks to the Art Forum staff who organized this year's events: @Holt , @GodDarkness and @goldb
Also to my fellow Artists and close friends: @Qixus , @riki , @Ustegius , @Organizized and @Charlie
:confetti
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Stop being so cool and popular sensei :arf
Also,didn't you find some toriko avatar/ signature?:pout
But if you don't have the time , then don't worry:hurr
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Stop being so cool and popular sensei :arf
Also,didn't you find some toriko avatar/ signature?:pout
But if you don't have the time , then don't worry:hurr
The Toriko one? I haven't forgotten. I'm just taking my time since you need your current one for the Interview Game
 

SunYoru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2016
Messages
161
Reaction score
256
Age
30
Country
United States
Last edited:

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
@GodDarkness Sorry but as I've never seen no read Toriko, I'm going to need to get you to give me something to work with.

Heyyy. Can please make me awesome set of this render for me?

Type: SET
Render: http://ginkochan-ediciones.deviantart.com/art/Render-Bakugou-Katsuki-Boku-no-Hero-Academia-602725802
Size: Avi: 150x200 Signature: 500x200
Text: Katsuki Bakugou (Sig/Radiant orange)
Other specifications:
I want the background theme to have colors of black, white and orange.

Thank you.
Thanks for dropping by. I'll try out a few things but is something like this what you're looking for?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Sorry if i'm a little slow to reply to these at the moment i'm still recovering from the 2016 Art Season :XD
--- Double Post Merged, ---
 
Top