- Joined
- Nov 29, 2007
- Messages
- 455
- Reaction score
- 143
- Age
- 34
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Yea, Togashi in the intro mentioned something about Monstrous Animals, Rare Species, Buried Riches, Hidden treasures, and World of Demons and Unexplored Lands. I have a feeling that's were Ging was at when he recorded that message for Gon.
My question is anyone besides myself think in the last arc possibly after some years go by Gon's task is to find his father in some foreign land possibly demon inhabited. I'm also wondering if there is such a thing as demons in this story then where are they and what are the differences between them in HxH and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Thoughts?
My question is anyone besides myself think in the last arc possibly after some years go by Gon's task is to find his father in some foreign land possibly demon inhabited. I'm also wondering if there is such a thing as demons in this story then where are they and what are the differences between them in HxH and Yu Yu Hakusho.
Thoughts?
