Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

I have found the raws for volume 1-6. Any groups interested?[br]Posted on: November 15, 2006, 10:53:22 PM_________________________________________________There's more where that came from too. The first 6 volumes were a batch download and it seems that the rest are available seperately.
 

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: WORST

If you can put up the 4th volume, I might get to it :P The 16th volume was out just lately.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

Yeah, since the first three volumes have already been scanlated I figured we should start from the 4th.
 

buhgmenot

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: WORST

Is there anyone who is going to translate Vol 4 (and up)? I’m dying already. ^_^
I may be able to help. (Except for translation ^_^)
 

Kvait

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORST

For those who are willing to translate but do not have scans: Volume 04 [RAW]

I can upload other chapters if someone willing to translate it.

PS: buhgmenot above is me. So I may be able to help if needed (Typesetting for example. To be honest, I have no experience with it, but have worked with PS for few years, so it should be fine.)
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

I have the raws for volumes 4-6, and I am able to get the rest. ヒューゴ already said he would help scanlate it, and I have already given volume 4 to ThE WoRm for translation. He said he might t/l it, but he said he had other projects that came first. It's pretty much up to ThE WoRm at this point.

Don't worry about uploading any more raws Kvait, I've got it covered. You'll have to talk to ヒューゴ if you want to help with editing it.
 

Kvait

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORST

xi0 said:
I have the raws for volumes 4-6, and I am able to get the rest. ヒューゴ already said he would help scanlate it, and I have already given volume 4 to ThE WoRm for translation. He said he might t/l it, but he said he had other projects that came first. It's pretty much up to ThE WoRm at this point.

Don't worry about uploading any more raws Kvait, I've got it covered. You'll have to talk to ヒューゴ if you want to help with editing it.
I already uploaded 1-15 ^__^. Along with Vol1-3 from TsuBuSu. Just in case if someone will need it, here is the link: http://rapidshare.com/users/7X5C5Z/

Glad that there are people interested in this manga.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

Ah, well it seems that you are way into the series to have found all the raws. Whether this series gets scanlated is up to ThE WoRm, or any other translator. It seems that there are plenty of people willing to edit it already.
 

Kyuzo

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 14, 2006
Messages
140
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: WORST

I'm willing to help out with the Edited Manga. WORST is awesome.

The raws are ultra HQ, all I need to do is touch them up and play with the layers. I can have the whole fourth volume out in a week after I get translations. If a bunch of people help out it'd be even easier.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

Kyuzo said:
I'm willing to help out with the Edited Manga. WORST is awesome.

The raws are ultra HQ, all I need to do is touch them up and play with the layers. I can have the whole fourth volume out in a week after I get translations. If a bunch of people help out it'd be even easier.
I would have to say that it is up to ThE WoRm, or whoever t/ls it, to decide who gets to use his translations. I would have to ask all those who are willing to help scanlate it to contact ヒューゴ, because he was the initial person who asked ThE WoRm about using his translations if he did them. However, if ThE WoRm allows you guys to use his translations, then go ahead.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORST

WoRM might not be the only interested translator. There are plenty of translators around.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

Yeah I know

xi0 said:
I would have to say that it is up to ThE WoRm, or whoever t/ls it, to decide who gets to use his translations.
I was just making a point to say that since WoRm is the only one thus far to say he's interested. I already gave him volume 4 by the way.
 

Reloaded

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
0
Re: WORST

anyone translating this i have 63,64 and 65 Raws.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

As far as I know, none of the translators here are t/ling it.
 

simarikv

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: WORST

as long as someone provides the raws and the translations i'm willing to take a go at the editing
 

La_Muerte

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2005
Messages
343
Reaction score
2
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Dominican Republic
Re: WORST

seems im not the only one interested in WORST, im dl the tanks from Kvait's links, ill see where i go from there since nobody is translating it, but im willing to give it a shot since im not working on anything
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

*just read volumes 1-3*
Holy balls, I've seen this in the store several times, but it looked awfully generic, but it turned out to be about the most entertaining thing I've read in months.
 

Kvait

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 20, 2006
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: WORST

Any progress?
 

Aladar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2006
Messages
491
Reaction score
67
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Czech Republic
Re: WORST

So.. nobody is translating it after all? :(
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

You know I suggested it, but I haven't heard anything definitive. I looked up Tsubusu but there's nothing on their site <i>or</i> channel. I'd typeset the entire thing myself if I had to, but if there's no translator and I'm not given a green light by our fearless leaders, I'm afraid there's little else I could do.

What <i>you</i> could do though, is back me up in my suggestions, two recommendations are always better than one, and if you'd offer to help me out maybe we could..."<i>stimulate</i>" our fearless leaders.

Now, let's just hope they won't be visiting this topic before you read this and take action~
 
Top