Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

Tessho Kawachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: WORST

when does Eternity release the fisrt chapter or volume of Crows ?
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

thank you ... ^^ the first chapter should be release sometime next week ^^ shuuuuu dont tell anyone XD
Read previous pages carefully Tessho Kawachi.

He's running late I guess.
 

Jonathan03

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORST

i think he's running more than a little late. Checked back almost everyday, hoping for Worst or Crow releases but none to be seen.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: WORST

I suppose so. I haven't heard anything lately.
 

simarikv

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
23
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: WORST

new chapters of worst come out monthly. check out this site to dld chapter 71 and in the future futher: http://teamangelsub.free.fr/Ritual.htm
it's a handy site for other manga also :D
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

So...no-one thinks he was just spouting a load of bollocks?
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

Awwwww yeah baby, got a favorable response from The Worm!
 

Tessho Kawachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: WORST

the worm make a worst scans ???
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

Not yet, but he said he's still interested in translating it. If all goes well, we're able to work up a plan in a couple of weeks.
 

Tessho Kawachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
38
Reaction score
3
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: WORST

if the worm translate the worst volume 13-14-15-16-17 or crows volume 1....i can edit the scans ^^
 

Jonathan03

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORST

that really sounds like good news


So what's the latest news on Worst then. Worked up a plan yet Loktar Ogar.
 
Last edited:

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST

No word yet...I said he ought to contact me when he's ready, but...
Well, last time it took him 5 months to respond, so >_>;
 

Jonathan03

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORST

what do you do LoktarOgar (typeset, clean/edit raws). In the mean time I'll see if i can find a translator until Worm is ready.
 

ThE WoRm

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
1,177
Reaction score
17
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
Re: WORST

Ready will be fine to say. I forgot I needed to notice you, thought about putting up the translation and paw! Well, I'll do a chapter or two today, I'll be sending you a PM regarding some matters in a minute.

*When I say up to a month, it's up to a month :P*
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

Thanks Kvait for the link to Vol 1-3.

Also, thanks LoktarOgar, Worm, and Aladar for picking this up.
When I read this thread a while back, I didn't think it was going to happen.
I definitely think this is a better fighting manga than Tough or Tenjou Tenge.
Again, thanks for picking this up.
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

Just when you'd expect posts to be flowing in...
 

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

I read the first 23 chapters of this manga today, and man i´m speechless, how could such a great manga like this pass by me without notice during so much time.
It has a lot of characters, and sometimes is hard to associate the names and faces of the characters during conversations where the named character is not present.
Hana is such a great main character but my favorite is Guriko(all his appereances are great).
A five star manga if you like the ones of Slum Dunk and GTO.
 

Alan Smithee

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 21, 2006
Messages
319
Reaction score
119
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

It is quite hard to get used to the characters there are loads of them but I think i'm getting there! I feel familiar with most of the Suzuran lot and the new generation of Housen I still have trouble with Suzuran and Housen senpai I also struggle with the Front of armament!

Has anyone read 24 yet?
 

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

I already read it, it was another chapter full of names, lololol.
Hana is fighting Chiaru in chapter 25 for sure, it´s a pity Guriko didn´t show up:(
 
Top