Shounen Worst by Takahashi Hiroshi

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

and with that, a new freshmen class.

That is correct. They're a funny bunch, the first 2 chapters of v11 focus on them.
 

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

Hello it is a devoted forum has worst (in French but we speak English ^^): full with news, information, DLL scans and raws has soon ;)
sorry for my bad english.

http://worst-france.xooit.fr/index.php
 

Siru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

^ Nice site, I took an hour to browse through the forums. Didn't know they sold WORST Action Figures.

But on another note, I came across this page.
http://worst-france.xooit.fr/t124-Fonds-d-ecran-Images.htm

Are there any more images? I was interested in King Joe's first post in that thread and the past pic he posted with all those pictures packed together. Is there a way to enlarge it? I'm really interested in some of them.
 

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

afflicted I am not good in English, I do not include/understand. But if you want an answer has your question, come to register you on the forum, and my friends will answer you!!! thank you;)

my friends speaks english ( very good )^^

it is ok ??? ^^
 

Siru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

^I see, thank you. I'll go register now.
 

Siru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2006
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

^Oui, Je suis.

I know a little French. lol
 

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

^Oui, Je suis.

I know a little French. lol
return in the forum !! ^^ i have answer for your question
(retourne sur le forum) j'ai une reponse pour ta question.


On http://worst-france.xooit.fr/index.php We propose chapters to you (in Japanese) volume 16 17 18 and 19


We propose also 2 new volumes to you of crows in DDL.
Crows the aftermatch
and
Crows NCCS or NCSS (I believe)
 
Last edited:

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Last edited:

evolution-Z

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

k,what chapter do you need ?
 

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discusssion Thread

k,what chapter do you need ?
I would need the chapters: 61-66-67-68-70-71 please Goes on Worst-France, to come to speak with all the fans;) we speak English ^^!!
 

Fugitive

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
278
Reaction score
25
Gender
Hidden
Country
Antarctica
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

Tetsuwan... all brawn and no brains.
Hana lasted longer against Guriko. Haha!

Except for Tetsuwan, the freshmen class seems weak. We'll see I guess...
Ginji could create some interesting story lines. Maybe...

Right now I'm more interested in how the Amachi/ Arson brothers storyline develops.
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

You'll like the next 2 chapters then.
 

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

In a website, i have find WORST number 16-17 and 18 do you want the link ?
 

LoktarOgar

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
269
Gender
Hidden
Country
North Korea
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

We already have them. We could use the chapters after that though, if we're done with 18 before volume scans of 19 and 20 come out. Which is unlikely.


Nevermind, I have all the raws there are now.
 
Last edited:

King Joe

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

I do not understand all .....
 

Sharma

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
May 7, 2006
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
"Worst"

Has anyone else checked this manga out?

It just got added onto One manga and i'm bored at work so I decided to have a look see, and from my initial impressions over the course of the first 12 chapters, seems really good!

Some good funny humour in and around there also.

http://www.onemanga.com/Worst/

The protagonist is named Hana and he starts as a freshman at a school which is notorious for it's students fighting.

Damn good and Hana as well as being a complete machine, is really light hearted, somewhat similar to mister Luffy of One Piece!





[nami] Merged here [/nami]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

someone2040

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: "Worst"

Check This thread for stuff about Worst. Since it's in the right place and all.
 

evolution-Z

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: WORST - Discussion Thread

hmm it's just me or everyone have same problem ? for download chapter 77 from raw-paradise ? the link is delete ? dunno why i have that...soo anyone have chapter 77 ? please upload...on another server..mediafire is fine :D thanks
 
Top