- Joined
- Feb 19, 2010
- Messages
- 983
- Reaction score
- 282
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I have been wondering what abilities in bleach are useless and or confusing and want to know which ones most of you think are the same?
My most hated zan ability in bleach has come to be KS because of the way it works and how it is used. It requires no spoken command, no gesture and basically happens whenever the user feels like it I hate it.
[goods]Feel free to state your least favorite zanpakutous/abilities and why, but remember: No Bashing! Thanks
[/goods]
My most hated zan ability in bleach has come to be KS because of the way it works and how it is used. It requires no spoken command, no gesture and basically happens whenever the user feels like it I hate it.
[goods]Feel free to state your least favorite zanpakutous/abilities and why, but remember: No Bashing! Thanks
[/goods]
Last edited by a moderator: