- Joined
- May 3, 2012
- Messages
- 710
- Reaction score
- 354
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Greeting everyone.
I am currently working on fanfiction crossover story, and so far all the feedback's have been quite positive. So I am interested in creating a manga out of it to promote it further.
So would anyone be interested to take the project? We will agree upon payment, I don't earn much but we can arrange something
The story itself is crossover between Fate/Stay Night and Warhammer 40.000, but it's heavily involved into FSN universe. Around 95% of plot is happening there.
I am currently working on fanfiction crossover story, and so far all the feedback's have been quite positive. So I am interested in creating a manga out of it to promote it further.
So would anyone be interested to take the project? We will agree upon payment, I don't earn much but we can arrange something

The story itself is crossover between Fate/Stay Night and Warhammer 40.000, but it's heavily involved into FSN universe. Around 95% of plot is happening there.
