- Joined
- Feb 6, 2008
- Messages
- 33
- Reaction score
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I've been fiddling with the idea of doing an SHQ (Super High Quality) cleaning tutorial. But if it's an SHQ tutorial, that means I'm going to have to put hours and hours of work into it, but before I do that I wanted to see if there was a high enough demand for it. So, how many of you would like to see how I do my SHQ? And how many of you would actually USE the information I give you? Rather then just bookmark it and only skim through it? Or do you think there are plenty of tutorials already? Or is SHQ not worth the effort put into it (in other words LQ/MQ is good enough for you)?
Here are a few examples of my SHQ:
Naruto ch400 p01
Naruto ch400 p04
Naruto ch400 p12
Naruto ch400 p17
Here is some regular manga (taken from onemanga.com):
Naruto ch400 p01
Naruto ch400 p04
Naruto ch400 p12
Naruto ch400 p17
Also:
What do you find most tutorials lacking in? I'd like to make sure I cover as much as possible. I know when I first started cleaning manga, many tutorials I would use lacked lots of information I wanted.
Here are a few examples of my SHQ:
Naruto ch400 p01
Naruto ch400 p04
Naruto ch400 p12
Naruto ch400 p17
Here is some regular manga (taken from onemanga.com):
Naruto ch400 p01
Naruto ch400 p04
Naruto ch400 p12
Naruto ch400 p17
Also:
What do you find most tutorials lacking in? I'd like to make sure I cover as much as possible. I know when I first started cleaning manga, many tutorials I would use lacked lots of information I wanted.
Last edited:
your pages are great
