Wow I can still edit this?

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Gold Knight said:
I've witnessed her kick Khal's ass a few times. Does that count?

Katy, how did the tournament go? :)
haha i thought that was given.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

DesiSkull said:
hehe i like doritos and sun chips too
did u ever beat up a boy? if yeh how and what happend. hehe
Well, this boy in 7th grade pissed me off in school, so I kicked him in the shins a couple of times and left bruises. I'd liked to have fought a couple of people but it just isn't worth getting in trouble. Usually. But during an indoor field hockey tournament this winter, I got carded for shoving a girl. She'd called me a bitch and stood in front of me, blocking my view, so I hit her with my stick and shoved her to the ground ^^ First (and only) time that I've ever been carded in a sport XD. And it was only a green card, so my coach wasn't mad.
Eileen said:
I have one question only.

According to this thread, you started up this thread on August 12th. It is August 26th now and we are already on page 14. My question is, how do you reach 14 pages in 14 days only? o__O
Um...people spamming? XD I dont know, really.
Khal said:
She reached page 8 in three days even... ;)
It must be that we all love Take-chan <3
*glomps*
yeah. Um, khal? GET THE HELL OFFA ME! *smacks*

Gold Knight said:
I've witnessed her kick Khal's ass a few times. Does that count?

Katy, how did the tournament go? :)
Yeah, I have kicked his ass a time or two XD

The tournament went better than expected ^^ One win, one loss, and one tie. We were actually expected to have all three games as losses. XD

I had 10 saves combined, and 3 goals scored on me (though one was illegal and shouldn't have counted -_-). I came out of it fairly unscathed (which, for me, is abnormal). Only a cut and bruise on the back of my calf, a ripped toenail and bad sunburn ^^
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

one question. though its not about you.
how do you do that Spoiler thingy. where u add a pic or comment hidden. thanks
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

thanks glasskatana lets try it
thanks for ur help lets hope Katy doesnt get upset over u answering the question i asked her
hehe i will ask another question. thinks.
Whatz ur funniest field hockey moment. like what happend and details. [during the game]
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

DesiSkull said:
thanks glasskatana lets try it
thanks for ur help lets hope Katy doesnt get upset over u answering the question i asked her
hehe i will ask another question. thinks.
Whatz ur funniest field hockey moment. like what happend and details. [during the game]
No worries, I'm not upset :amuse

XD We have so many funny moments in field hockey that i don't even know where to begin.
Well, the seniors on our team (including me) are insane. There are 6 of us, and we create some serious havoc. Some of the girls moon people, including our coach XD At my friend's house, she has this fountain/pond thing in her front yard, so her and another girl put dishsoap in the water and there were bubbles and foam everywhere >< Her mom got so mad! XD

On the field, though, the funniest moment would have to be when this girl had a ball driven into her face ^^ It hit her so hard that her tooth peirced her lip and got stuck XD Normally, this would be a horrible thing, but earlier in the game the girl had hit one of our players with her stick and had given her a concussion (and we're still pretty sure that it WASN'T and accident) and then the girl spit on another of our players. Feh. Needless to say I wanted to beat the bitch's head in. And guess what? We play her team again in a few weeks ^^ Oh, the joy.

But we had a good laugh when she got hurt ^^

(Just so you all know, I can be very violent in field hockey ^^)
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

i know i shouldnt laugh. but thats pretty funny. i guess for she being a bitch she got what she deserved..
but tht reminds of the time when i was playing field hockey with bunch of people. it was just for fun. and my friends werent that good at it to begin with so i was being careful cuz when they were striking the ball the hockey was mostly goin higher than their shoulders. and so yeh we playing and im being careful. and im guardin this guy and hez tryin to get pass me but all of the sudden he decides to skoop the ball [spelling] and he got me all off-guard and hit me in my left eye rather hard. and for a week i couldnt open my eyes. it was painful. but after that we all laughed and joked about it.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

This calls for another picture - of your field hockey team and you!
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Do you like your new "Blue Name?" xD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

DesiSkull said:
.... and im guardin this guy and hez tryin to get pass me but all of the sudden he decides to skoop the ball [spelling] and he got me all off-guard and hit me in my left eye rather hard. and for a week i couldnt open my eyes. it was painful. but after that we all laughed and joked about it.
>< That's gotta hurt. We had a girl on our team get hit in the face during practice last year. She ended up getting stiches in her forehead.

Rampage said:
This calls for another picture - of your field hockey team and you!
We got team pictures done last week, and the sports photogrpher was out snapping some too, but I dn't know when I'll get any.

iDookie said:
Do you like your new "Blue Name?" xD
It's weird, actually. Im so used to seeing it in green that I barely recognize it anymore >< And now there are extra buttons. :s
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Now that you have those extra buttons...will you think of any new ways to torment Khal? :p
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Kadoman said:
Now that you have those extra buttons...will you think of any new ways to torment Khal? :p
Well.........Just keep an eye on his avatar and signatue and such. Expect some fun times fairly soon XD And some good screenshots XD

I'll be working on my french, too, kado ;)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
(Just so you all know, I can be very violent in field hockey ^^)
Why doesnt that surprise me...
( and this can be considered a question :D )
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Field hockey question. Fouling? How often? How violent? :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

LadyHatake said:
I'll be working on my french, too, kado ;)
The perv in me arised once again, how about you and me erm, "go visit paris", kekeke :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Khal said:
Why doesnt that surprise me...
( and this can be considered a question :D )
because I'm ALWAYS violent towards you :amuse
Tanuki-dono said:
Field hockey question. Fouling? How often? How violent? :D
Too often -_- Fouls are called for, but are not limited to: footballs, hand balls, high balls, high stick, jabbing, shoving, pushing the ball into another players feet on purpose, not wearing a mouth guard, hitting the ball while laying on the ground and obstruction.
Khal said:
The perv in me arised once again, how about you and me erm, "go visit paris", kekeke :)
No thanks.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Wow. Cool. Another question. How often do you YOURSELF get called on such things? And how often do others foul you? ;o;
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

Tanuki-dono said:
Wow. Cool. Another question. How often do you YOURSELF get called on such things? And how often do others foul you? ;o;
Well, Im a goalkeeper, so the rules are a bit different. For me, fouls are more along the lines of: covering the ball with my body, hitting the ball with my hand (I can only let the ball hit my hand, i can't actually swat it it, if you know what I mean), not wearing a mouthgaurd, kicking the ball and making it go high and purposefully hurting someone.

I don't get called for fouls very often, but when I do it's usually because Im covering the ball (usually not on purpose) or I hit the ball out at someone. I've never been caught not wearing my mouthgaurd, and I've never hurt anyone on purpose. I have been carded though, for shoving a girl. feh. I get the feeling I might be seeing another card this season ><

Eh, the only time I get fouled by others is when they purposefully hurt me. Which happens at least three or four times a season. -_- I'm used to it by now.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

My turn then:

Aside from GK who are your "favourite" members in this forum?

From the "Member Picture Thread" which is the most interesting?

What are your favourite mangas? Why so?

What does it feel to be like a moderator?

What does it feel that now you are a Global Moderator?

What do you think of me??



And GK, how long is "you'll get an "Ask Me" thread if you stick around soon enough"?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: The Ask LadyHatake Thread <3 :) :D

kunai jutsu said:
My turn then:

Aside from GK who are your "favourite" members in this forum?

From the "Member Picture Thread" which is the most interesting?

What are your favourite mangas? Why so?

What does it feel to be like a moderator?

What does it feel that now you are a Global Moderator?

What do you think of me??



And GK, how long is "you'll get an "Ask Me" thread if you stick around soon enough"?


I love everyone in this forum ^^ Well, I don't love Khal. :oh I guess he's okay, but I don't love him, that's for sure. But people I'm more in tune with (other than GK), I guess you could say, would be people like Hermie and Khal. I talk to them fairly often. Hermie and I are kind of kindred souls because messing with khal is one of our greatest pleasures in life ^^. I'm definently closest with GK though <3 I also love talking with DZ and Kado and Erin, because they're so much damn fun XD. I love talking with everyone, though ^^ (and I DO talk to everyone XD)

I LOVE Hermie's pics ^^ I think he's got the prettiest eyes. Must be that norweigan in him XD. I love everyone's pics...(Insert witty and mean comment about Khal here).

Favorite mangas of mine are Narunto and Rurouni Kenshin. I ove them because they're both filled with action and humor. I used to be really into InuYasha, but I dropped away from it a few months ago because it was getting boring. But yesterday or the day before, I came across some MAJOR series spoilers >< Made me mad. I cussed up a storm in IRC XD

Being a mod...doesn't really feel any different. Your name is just a different color and you have a few extra buttons ^^ And some responsability, like making sure people stay on topic and such ^^

Global modding....Well, I haven't been one long enough to really say how it feels XD. I'll let you knnow in a week or so XD

I think you're great <3 I love talking to you in General Discussion and General Entertainment ^^
 
Top