Wow I can still edit this?

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Inu Yasha? xD

What are your list for the next manga you will read - top 5? ^^
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Four more threads to go until Khal's thread disappear in second page, good luck :D

Edit : Too bad it had side effects...



G'Khar's thread in second page. Now that's quite a performance :rofl
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

Gold Knight said:
Inu Yasha? xD

What are your list for the next manga you will read - top 5? ^^
>.> I still need to download like 8 volumes, but I'm lazy xD

1. InuYasha (Only 8 volumes left)
2. TRC (already did Volume 1)
3. D. Gray Man
4. One Piece

Not sure what else at the moment xD there's alot I want to read though. I need to catch up on Bleach and Blue Dragon, too.

Xophien said:
Four more threads to go until Khal's thread disappear in second page, good luck :D

Edit : Too bad it had side effects...



G'Khar's thread in second page. Now that's quite a performance :rofl
Khal's thread is gone now :3 I COULD make it disappear for good (or lock it =D) but that'd be too mean, I suppose =( And yeah, yeah, I see Phil's thread on pg 2. I'm going to bump it back, never phear XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Help LadyHatake Pay For College ;___:

:wtf Oh, the wonders of fanfiction and charactar idolatry <3
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

i like your plan about sending Khal to the second page, LadyHatake :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

BlueChild said:
i like your plan about sending Khal to the second page, LadyHatake :p
Anna too~~ ;_______________;[br]Posted on: January 28, 2007, 03:47:59 AM_________________________________________________


Look what you did, BakaKaty, now sawa's thread is last! :yelling
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Just posting to help with LH's mission to move Khal's thread to the 2nd page......
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

I got Khal's thread to be the very last one, but then Kado posted in there <.< I'll try it again tomorrow =D
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Why are we hating on Khal?
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Venom65437 said:
Why are we hating on Khal?
Because....................................................................it's Khal.....just go with it, k?
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

No problem! :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Khaludh said:
Anna too~~ ;_______________;

aww :hug

i would post this in your thread... but then the fun is ruined again and LadyHatake would have to start new again :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Xophien said:
Four more threads to go until Khal's thread disappear in second page, good luck :D

Edit : Too bad it had side effects...



G'Khar's thread in second page. Now that's quite a performance :rofl
Well, it was for a worthy cause. I'm not bothered by it. ;)

LadyHatake said:
>.> I still need to download like 8 volumes, but I'm lazy xD

1. InuYasha (Only 8 volumes left)
2. TRC (already did Volume 1)
3. D. Gray Man
4. One Piece

Not sure what else at the moment xD there's alot I want to read though. I need to catch up on Bleach and Blue Dragon, too.
TRC, I think you'll definitely like ^^

Khal's thread is gone now :3 I COULD make it disappear for good (or lock it =D) but that'd be too mean, I suppose =( And yeah, yeah, I see Phil's thread on pg 2. I'm going to bump it back, never phear XD
<3

BlueChild said:
i like your plan about sending Khal to the second page, LadyHatake :p
Me too! Brilliant! No wonder why I love Katy so much.

Khaludh said:
Look what you did, BakaKaty, now sawa's thread is last! :yelling
That never lasts very long.

goofy_man said:
Just posting to help with LH's mission to move Khal's thread to the 2nd page......
Good man!

Venom65437 said:
Why are we hating on Khal?
goofy man couldn't have said it better. Pinkhal is Pinkhal.

Questions:

Favorite perfume? favorite kind of clothing? favorite flowers? *Is going to take notes >.>*
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Gold Knight said:
Questions:

Favorite perfume? favorite kind of clothing? favorite flowers? *Is going to take notes >.>*
Perfume? Hm, There's this stuff called "Amore Amore" that smells delicious ^^ My favorite clothing is definenetly hoodies! I prefer pants, a t-shirt, and a hoodie to anything else (I HATE skirts and shorts >< I always feel uncomfortable in them). I need to get ahold of a Tenn. one or a Colts one XD. Favorite flowers? hm, lilies, I think. There are these orange ones I once saw, they were soooo pretty ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Favorite candy? Favorite stuffed animal/doll?

Do you like baking?

:love
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

LadyHatake said:
Favorite flowers? hm, lilies, I think. There are these orange ones I once saw, they were soooo pretty ^^
How about tulips? <3
 

Venom65437

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Favorite position? :jk












































In football that is! :turtle
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

Gold Knight said:
Favorite candy? Favorite stuffed animal/doll?

Do you like baking?

:love
Hm. I love chocolate. My favorite is the Hershey's Symphony Bar with toffee and almonds <3 My favorite stuffed animal, though...hm, that's a hard one. I have a few of them, but I lvoe them all. My favorite, I guess, would have to be this knee-high fox that I have. It's plushy and soft <3

Khaludh said:
How about tulips? <3
said the dutchman.

Venom65437 said:
Favorite position? :jk

In football that is! :turtle
Hm, I don't really know. I think they're all good. I ssuppose QB is the most known of the positions, but hrm....I don't know which is my favorite.
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Post in every thread other than Khal's with LadyHatake so Khal's dies~!

And since we're talking about football, time for ES21 questions :amuse

1. Who are your favorite ES21 characters ? (Top 5 ?)
2. What are your favorite ES21 scenes ? (Top 5 ?)
3. Do you think the manga will end before the Christmas Bowl, or after the Christmas Bowl ?
4. Care to bump my thread, which is now second to last on second page because of you ? :p
 
Top