Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)
ttxdragon said:
yay
i pretty much searched for everything i could think of relates to it on DA, but no luck... google neither... danbooru and 4chan... i need to find leads so i won't spend like 1000h just to get thru one category...
thanks for trying

if you find nothing, I wouldn't be the lone clueless one at least xD
no problem ^^ I haven't really found anything yet, but I'll keep an eye out ^^
九尾写輪眼 said:
i have a question:
How did ur posts skyrocket so fast?( i remember when u and me were around the same)
How did u become a cool MOD like he other MODs?
I'm just a busybody, I suppose ^^;; Im always posting in so many different threads, sometimes to make announcements, sometimes just to speak on the topic, but idk how it ot so high >.> post count isn't really that important to me ^^
And i don't really know how I became a mod >.> It just kinda...happened...
ibra87 said:
Yay, you're the first one second to goof balls who like my raruto avatar (at least complemented me) <3 I've been wondering, would you prefer Sakura with long or short hair?
XD I enjoy Raruto. I really like the openings for the animated version XD
I actually like Sakura with longer hair. That might stem from the fact that I have really long hair >.>
kiddo7 said:
I noticed that a bunch of you guys from the admin team seam to have switched to avatars made from the same image. Who's idea was this?
Is this kinda like a team uniform for you guys, supposed to show team spirit or something? Or is it a marketing scheme that some unkown sponsor you recently made a deal with, convinced you to participate in?
Whatever it is, it looks great. I am just being curious again. I would really like to hear the story behind the avatars and sigs though.
hm, well, I've had chrsitmas pics saved for months now, ready for a christmas avatar when the time came. I know here in America (I'm not sure where you're from) Christmas season starts the day after Thanksgiving, which was last thursday, so I really got into the holiday spirit. Plus fuzzy had his avatar as a pic of himself with a santa hat, and it reminded me of the christmas pics I had saved to use as avatars, and GK was changing his, and I think it all just snowballed form there ^^