Wow I can still edit this?

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

LadyHatake said:
ehm. Is this evidence enough to question it?

XD
No, but I'm being honest! Isn't that enough? xD


WinterLion said:
... and to say you just :pwned Waffles. :XD
Yea, well...
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

ibra87 said:
Young innocent kids like me can't understand
*cough* Bullshit *cough* Why does this sentence here reek? :oh
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

ibra87 said:
Why is it that you have an avatar of Sakura and a costum ava text that says "sensei <3" while GK has the avatar of Kakashi? Coincidence? After reading a certain manga I don't believe in such things as coincidences. (Young innocent kids like me can't understand) (oh and you need to pick a choice of words that won't offend me >_>)
>.> It's no coincidence...he's the only sensei for me <3 [br]Posted on: December 02, 2006, 10:13:47 PM_________________________________________________
WinterLion said:
I haven't posted in here in a while, so I just dropped by to say hi, take good care of yourself, and to say you just :pwned Waffles. :XD
I am :D I'm feeling much better (Minus the cold I have right now >.>) And yeah. I pwned XD Tis so much fun ^^

MadDookie said:
No, but I'm being honest! Isn't that enough? xD


Yea, well...
>.>

WinterLion said:
*cough* Bullshit *cough* Why does this sentence here reek? :oh
It's full of it, that's for sure :notrust
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Rescue Ivalice With LadyHatake (yay for blatant references to FFXII!!)

LadyHatake said:
No...?

<.<
>.>
...
...
...
nope.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

*Hangs here*


<3
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

:wtf

:glomp

I love you <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

:glomp

Love ya too! Have fun at the Lady Vols game :D

My dad's envious (he's a huge fan.)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

I'lll take some video with my camera and upload it ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

:blink

*Looks at previous pages*
I've never been here >.>

Well... first time for everything. Just to say hello ^^

And why am I so hyper today >.> Stressful because my holidays are boring I guess :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

Don't worry bax. We're on the same boat. It's a loong holiday and i'm broke :D

Q's to LH
Dear LH,
What do you think you'll be getting for Christmas?
What is metaphysical poetry?
Will you ever visit the American Comics board? :D

Thanks :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

bax said:
:blink

*Looks at previous pages*
I've never been here >.>

Well... first time for everything. Just to say hello ^^

And why am I so hyper today >.> Stressful because my holidays are boring I guess :p
heya! :D

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Don't worry bax. We're on the same boat. It's a loong holiday and i'm broke :D

Q's to LH
Dear LH,
What do you think you'll be getting for Christmas?
What is metaphysical poetry?
Will you ever visit the American Comics board? :D

Thanks :D
I actually got my Christmas stuff already ^^ Got a treadmill, a Total Gym, and a 15 ft Trampoline :3

Metaphysial poetry is a poem that..er... can't explain it >.> Wiki:

"Their style was characterised by wit, subtle argumentations and the "metaphysical conceits", an unusual simile or metaphor such as in Andrew Marvell’s comparison of the soul with a drop of dew. Some metaphysical poets, especially John Donne, were influenced by neo-Platonism. One of the primary Platonic concepts found in metaphysical poetry was the idea that the perfection of beauty in the beloved acted as a remembrance of perfect beauty in the eternal realm."

And I dunno about the American Comics subforum >.> I'm not really into them XD
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

A 15 ft trampoline? :nuts More summer fun!

And as for the American Comics subforum, if we're gonna spend a lot of time together you'll probably find at least one comic you like eventually >.>

But I do think their market is aimed mostly at young male teens so that's understandable. I'm hoping, though, that when Marvel and DC see how well manga does with a widespread audience, they'll learn how to write their stories in a similar fashion. I'm already seeing a bit of an improvement these days.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

Get her to read "Spider-Man loves Mary Jane", GK. She'll love it :D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Get her to read "Spider-Man loves Mary Jane", GK. She'll love it :D
Well, I DO like the Spiderman movies >.>
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

I think I've never posted in your thread.... >_>

Merry Christmas!!!!!

I'd like to see you dressed like Sakura
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

KATY! You are teh awesome and you make the bestest drawings ever!

Just stopping in to say happy holidays since I've been so scarce. (D'oh.) But yes...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Read Metaphysical Poetry with LadyHatake

Tanuki-dono said:
KATY! You are teh awesome and you make the bestest drawings ever!

Just stopping in to say happy holidays since I've been so scarce. (D'oh.) But yes...


MERRY CHRISTMAS!
:pmg

ERIN!!!!!!

:gorgy :gigglebunny :nod :pmg :woo :hug :glomp

I've missed you ;__________;
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

Just wanted to wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And don't think you're going to escape my spam-fest either!

:XD :hearts :hbunny :gigglebunny :lovebunny :sbunny :sgan :jounins :hi5 :sweat :reject :beer :whoo :bye :glomp :bees :hug :hug :party :thumbs :shakefist :occa :smoke :nuts :turtle :headbang :jbya :fan

Hope you've had a good day Katy!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

Kadoman said:
Just wanted to wish you MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

And don't think you're going to escape my spam-fest either!

:XD :hearts :hbunny :gigglebunny :lovebunny :sbunny :sgan :jounins :hi5 :sweat :reject :beer :whoo :bye :glomp :bees :hug :hug :party :thumbs :shakefist :occa :smoke :nuts :turtle :headbang :jbya :fan

Hope you've had a good day Katy!
I love your gratuitous spam =D Merry Christmas to you, too ^^ Hope the in-laws haven't been too bad XD

And I've had a pretty good day ^^ quiet, for once =D
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Play in Candle Wax with LadyHatake :3

Still playing with the wax? :nuts

I love green apple candle <3
 
Top