Wow I can still edit this?

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

xD I loved the hairstyle that konohamaru's orioke no jutsu had xD aahahahahah xD I really wanted to see naruto's "newer, better" version xD

And Sakura was hella scary XD
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

*looks at LH's IRC convo*
What does a gay elf look like?
Legolas....or is there a better definition?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

xD no, it was a drawing of an elf she did, then she decided it was gay xD i don't remember which drawing it was though <.<
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

You sure it wasn't just a photo of Legolas?
:XD
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

LMAO. So that's why you asked who Valkyrie was. XD

He's this small wooden doll that I got, and decided was gay. And I drew 'em. Mommy will show it to you.

*rofls at Snowy throwing my dear gay elf at Santa* YAHA.
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Tried to put the characters in my title but they don't come out as the same image as what's on the character map! Weird...
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Dragonzair said:
LMAO. So that's why you asked who Valkyrie was. XD

He's this small wooden doll that I got, and decided was gay. And I drew 'em. Mommy will show it to you.

*rofls at Snowy throwing my dear gay elf at Santa* YAHA.
xD yeah, i'll go up load the pic and psot it here for goofy

Kadoman said:
Tried to put the characters in my title but they don't come out as the same image as what's on the character map! Weird...
Want me to do it, kado?
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

If you're able to, be my guest! :amuse I was after a celtic sign, or one of those Ank signs...or a cross. But whenever I paste the characters into the title, they turn into something else!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

meh >< the only font I can find those in is Wingdings, and for some reason, the forum I guess doesn't support that font, that's why they just show up as letters :/
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Ahhh! OK...well that makes sense then. Thanks for having a look for me though. :hug:
 

CopyNinjaKakashi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Weren't you applying to school in TN or something? I believe GK is here. That would be like major Mod power here.

What do you want to study?

Sorry if you have answered these, I am too lazy to read through all 37 pages at this exact second =p. Perhaps later when I need to procrastinate from grading.

And didn't you love Kakashi in the suit =P?!?!?! That was awesome.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

CopyNinjaKakashi said:
Weren't you applying to school in TN or something? I believe GK is here. That would be like major Mod power here.

What do you want to study?

Sorry if you have answered these, I am too lazy to read through all 37 pages at this exact second =p. Perhaps later when I need to procrastinate from grading.

And didn't you love Kakashi in the suit =P?!?!?! That was awesome.
Yes, I applied to University of Tennessee and was excepted. I just don't have the money to pay for it >.> And yeha, Phil (GK) is in Tennessee ^^

I'm looking to study Exercise Science for my BS, then get a Physical Therapy doctorate afterwards. (there's no MBA, just a phd, I believe)

and Yeah, Kakashi in a suit was great =D
 

CopyNinjaKakashi

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
196
Reaction score
25
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Yeah, I could get a Masters in biology. I just figured to go ahead and get PhD. It's so much work! But I enjoy it. Better than working at Best Buy =p. Sucks you can't afford Tennessee, but it happens.

I have a cat named Kakashi =p. I'll post pics once I figure out how.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

CopyNinjaKakashi said:
Yeah, I could get a Masters in biology. I just figured to go ahead and get PhD. It's so much work! But I enjoy it. Better than working at Best Buy =p. Sucks you can't afford Tennessee, but it happens.

I have a cat named Kakashi =p. I'll post pics once I figure out how.
al you have to do is use an image upload client like ImageShack and once you upload the picture there, it'll give you differnet links/codes that you can paste in forums and send to friends ^^
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

XD The one at ~38 seconds. That dude seriously flipped xD
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Firu says:
xi0 says:
Mommy, why do you like to see two brothers kissing each other?
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

xD You mean my recent interest in Uchihacest? Dunno, it's hot though >.> I think it's some sort of chemical reaction that the images trigger >.> But Kado agrees, it's darned hot :nuts
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Babii-Boo said:
Firu says:
xi0 says:
Mommy, why do you like to see two brothers kissing each other?
You weren't supposed to include our SNs! :p
 
Top