Wow I can still edit this?

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Gold Knight said:
You weren't supposed to include our SNs! :p
(11:32 PM) Boo: I POSTED - BUT U MIGHT HATE ME

XD Besides, I was lazy. Be grateful I actually did it, father!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

goofy_man said:
I laughed out loud at that one. Hilarious.

Babii-Boo said:
(11:32 PM) Boo: I POSTED - BUT U MIGHT HATE ME

XD Besides, I was lazy. Be grateful I actually did it, father!
She did it on purpose.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

xi0 said:
I laughed out loud at that one. Hilarious.

She did it on purpose.
No I didnt O.O I wouldn't lie to you, aunty xi0.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Babii-Boo said:
No I didnt O.O I wouldn't lie to you, aunty xi0.
Aunty? <,< Do I even wanna ask?
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

LadyHatake said:
Aunty? <,< Do I even wanna ask?
XD She requested me to become her neice. So I accepted the offer. AUNTY XI0!! <3
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,275
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Katy, your sig image's been expired on Imageshack. Give it to me and I'll put somewhere that it won't do that for you.
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Gold Knight said:
Katy, your sig image's been expired on Imageshack. Give it to me and I'll put somewhere that it won't do that for you.
Ouch....owned by Imageshack......
*blows up Imageshack's HQ*
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Gold Knight said:
Katy, your sig image's been expired on Imageshack. Give it to me and I'll put somewhere that it won't do that for you.
;___; damn you, Imageshack~!

I'll send it to you on MSN.

Babii-Boo said:
XD She requested me to become her neice. So I accepted the offer. AUNTY XI0!! <3
XD
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Babii-Boo said:
XD She requested me to become her neice. So I accepted the offer. AUNTY XI0!! <3
-_-; now you're the one lying.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

xi0 said:
-_-; now you're the one lying.
Lying? Me? Haha, that's a joke. I NEVER lie!
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Helo My Dear Lady Hatake,
What do you think of this thread - A Story about A boy ? :amuse
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Hey mummy! What do you think bout your lil daughter boo? am i vain or what XD
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Boo - if she says you're a good girl, she's lying :p
_______________________

Hi LH!

Questions time -

Why do you like Inuyasha and do you prefer the manga or the anime?
Have you read the rest of Takahashi Rumiko's works?
What's your favourite shounen series?
Btw, since I've heard that you started on SHoujo, what is your favourite:
- Shoujo
- Smut
- Josei manga so far?

p.s. i feel weird callng u Lh or Lady Hatake, any other names i can use?

:bkitty
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

You can call her Katy or Milady or Mistress, either one works. >.>

Here's a question: how come you lately got IY-addicted when a few months ago you told me not to read it because it gets boring and repetetive quickly? >.>

Give me a reason why I should read it. :oh
(Asking that question ofcourse means I'm already edging towards doing so.)
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Nami said:
Boo - if she says you're a good girl, she's lying :p
Mummy never lies :noworry Besides, I AM a good girl! Isn't that true mummy?
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Babii-Boo said:
Mummy never lies :noworry Besides, I AM a good girl! Isn't that true mummy?
LIES!!! Don't you forget what you have done to me and des :notrust
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

bax said:
LIES!!! Don't you forget what you have done to me and des :notrust
Huh? I'm really confused :blink. Who are you? What did I do to you? What's a 'des'? Hey mum, do I have a twin? I don't have any idea who this bax and des is... This bax lady is saying I've once done something to him :o He must've met my twin!! Or was he imagining it? I'm worried about him mother, what shall we do to help poor bax? HE'S OUTTA HIS MIND!! :p XDXDXD
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Heh.. I won't argue anymore. Like they always say... Action speaks louder than words.
 

Babii-Boo

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
439
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Kingdom
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

bax said:
Heh.. I won't argue anymore. Like they always say... Action speaks louder than words.
Best friends should never argue. :)


[bax]Who are you again? :oh[/bax]
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: ♪♫ Do a Job Interview with LadyHatake ♫♪

Nami said:
Helo My Dear Lady Hatake,
What do you think of this thread - A Story about A boy ? :amuse
I love it xD I use any chance available to pick on Khal :D

Babii-Boo said:
Hey mummy! What do you think bout your lil daughter boo? am i vain or what XD
I think she's wonderful<3

Nami said:
Boo - if she says you're a good girl, she's lying :p
_______________________

Hi LH!

Questions time -

Why do you like Inuyasha and do you prefer the manga or the anime?
Have you read the rest of Takahashi Rumiko's works?
What's your favourite shounen series?
Btw, since I've heard that you started on SHoujo, what is your favourite:
- Shoujo
- Smut
- Josei manga so far?

p.s. i feel weird callng u Lh or Lady Hatake, any other names i can use?

:bkitty
Hi :D

I like InuYasha becuase it's kinda fantasy oriented (with the demons and traveling time and such). Plus the romance hanging between the characters is fun, too ^^ I began watching the anime about 4 years ago, I think, and didn't begin reading the manga until a year or two ago. I can't really say I prefer one over though. I love the anime because it shows you everything in motion, but the manga is the original storyline, and I love how it's progressing atm.

Nope, haven't read anymore of Takahashi's works yet, but I heaard most of them are similar to InuYasha.

My favorite Shounen series atm is Naruto :3 I've been a naruto fan for a year or two now. In fact, while looking for scans online last summer, I found this place XD

... hm. I don't know if I have a favorite shoujo atm, but I used to love Sailor Moon and Cardcaptor Sakura :D (Yue is smex <33333333)

Smut = AKUMA NA EROS <3333333333 Freaking love <33333333333

Josei = I haven't read any yet, but I'm thinking about starting up on Honey and Clover if i get the chance :D Unless you have other ones to recommend?

As far as names, you can call me Katy or Katherine (my nickname and real name) or anything else you can think of :D DZ calls me kitty-su and KiSu, and Khal calls me LH, Mistress, madame, master, Owner, and God. I've also been nown as Lady, mi'lady, Taki, Take, Kat, and Kitty :D

Khaludh said:
You can call her Katy or Milady or Mistress, either one works. >.>

Here's a question: how come you lately got IY-addicted when a few months ago you told me not to read it because it gets boring and repetetive quickly? >.>

Give me a reason why I should read it. :oh
(Asking that question ofcourse means I'm already edging towards doing so.)
Hm....because I said so? And yah, it gets repetitive, but it's still enjoyable when you aren't reading all of it in one huge chunk :D

Babii-Boo said:
Mummy never lies :noworry Besides, I AM a good girl! Isn't that true mummy?
Yesh <3

bax said:
LIES!!! Don't you forget what you have done to me and des :notrust
Leave her be :(
 
Top