Wanted: Artist Writer looking an artist for nice project.

Fenixous

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking for an artist to work with. The future artist can choose his own style to make it, for me it’s fine. Living in Belgium, the story for me can be in French, English or even Dutch.

The tittle of the manga/web comic is ‘The Orange Tale’ and will happen in a universe between One Piece and Satan (ex. power of the amulets on some objects). I already wrote 4 – 5 chapters so there is enough work :).

If you want to know more or you have questions you can contact me on [email protected].

Grts.
 

lielurr

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi everyone,

I’m currently looking for an artist to work with. The future artist can choose his own style to make it, for me it’s fine. Living in Belgium, the story for me can be in French, English or even Dutch.

The tittle of the manga/web comic is ‘The Orange Tale’ and will happen in a universe between One Piece and Satan (ex. power of the amulets on some objects). I already wrote 4 – 5 chapters so there is enough work :).

If you want to know more or you have questions you can contact me on [email protected].

Grts.
Are you still looking for an artist for pay or are you looking for a volunteer?
 

Fenixous

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 31, 2011
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hi lielurr,

It may be not nice to hear it but like most of you I'm looking fort a volunteer. Note that I'm currently at the 14th chapter.
 
Top