- Joined
- Oct 25, 2014
- Messages
- 4
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Hello my name is Humyra, I got 3 talented drawers also helping me, but I need a digital genius drawer and other draws specializing in something else. I can't tell you about the manga, unless you join sorry. I need to know all about the artists, have discussions as a group and then make it a masterpiece. If you want a sample here:
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10519956/1/Black-Mask
The real thing is 100 times better than that, I swear lol
Anyway, my gmail is [email protected]
If interested, email me and we can chat about the manga with the other drawers.
If you have skype or google hangouts, make sure to tell me because I really am interested in you. I want the manga to be published, and I can pay you afterwards if we get money, 80% to the artists and 20% to the other staff. I myself won't be receiving money since I want to just focus on the story. Some artists wanted me to make stories that would be like Code Geass since the ending was genius. The length of the manga will depend on the artists, however it will take me 2 days to complete it since I want the story to be perfect. Please allow me to chat with you so we can talk about it.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10519956/1/Black-Mask
The real thing is 100 times better than that, I swear lol
Anyway, my gmail is [email protected]
If interested, email me and we can chat about the manga with the other drawers.
If you have skype or google hangouts, make sure to tell me because I really am interested in you. I want the manga to be published, and I can pay you afterwards if we get money, 80% to the artists and 20% to the other staff. I myself won't be receiving money since I want to just focus on the story. Some artists wanted me to make stories that would be like Code Geass since the ending was genius. The length of the manga will depend on the artists, however it will take me 2 days to complete it since I want the story to be perfect. Please allow me to chat with you so we can talk about it.