Writter needs manga artists

Coldfirey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
Hello, I am looking for an artist that would be able to draw my story into a manga. The story is rather long, and filled with battle scenes, supernatural ,philosophical and psychological elements. If anyone is interested PM me or respond to this thread. Looking for a person with ambition . Thank you
 
Last edited:

Coldfirey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
61 views, 0 replies. It can be a shorter project of course. Though I understand that it i shard to find such a person for free.
 

KyuRyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 1, 2013
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Can I see a storyboard or something? I might be interested.
 

Coldfirey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Latvia
I have PM you the location of the story board.
 
Top