- Joined
- Apr 20, 2008
- Messages
- 567
- Reaction score
- 134
- Age
- 36
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
hello everybody
I decided to make a cover taken from the Weekly Shônen Jump with Uzumaki Naruto but in the original cover made by Kishimoto there was in the background the 4 hokage but I saw nothing so I can do it it was too hard but maybe someone could try it
line :

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9476/uzumakinarutolinebyegakqg2.jpg
colo :

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4857/uzumakinarutocolobyegakbv5.jpg
hope that you'll like it
Enjoy and thanks to gaara for the logo
I decided to make a cover taken from the Weekly Shônen Jump with Uzumaki Naruto but in the original cover made by Kishimoto there was in the background the 4 hokage but I saw nothing so I can do it it was too hard but maybe someone could try it
line :

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9476/uzumakinarutolinebyegakqg2.jpg
colo :

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4857/uzumakinarutocolobyegakbv5.jpg
hope that you'll like it
Enjoy and thanks to gaara for the logo

