Re: Take a journey in my mind, see why insanity shines.

That's not something to discuss in public.Its fine I like secrets![]()

That's not something to discuss in public.Its fine I like secrets![]()


Always, baby.In private then?![]()

Good to know, I will remember the sentenceAlways, baby.![]()

What's your aim here?Good to know, I will remember the sentence![]()



Don't you think I would've done that if I wanted that?If you dont want me here just tell me to gtfo![]()


I was enjoying the silence.Are you saying you are happy I saved this lost thread?![]()


That's not funny, stupid.so in 20 minutes it wont be okay anymore?![]()


TheNobody said it was, silly!![]()
emoticon implied it. 
Oh sure!![]()
So whats your plan for tomorrow? :3


So... nothing?Uh Im still at my aunts place and dunno what we will do tomorrow :/ So Im not sure yet.. Prolly the same things I did today, yesterday and the day before![]()

Im busy with my shop thingie not whole day though, and Im still following mafia game