Re: Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
Why?! Is it because I'm white and awesome? D:
No, it's because you are pretending to be white and awesome.
I know
I guess every got to manga through those cheaply edited versions on TV.
3 chapters?So you had like your own volume versions or what?
So you started with Naruto,ha?

It's always funny hearing that.I mean,even Rofl started as a Narutard.You'd never expect that now.
I guess everyone would've finished He Is My Master.
Wanna... Hook up?
Yeah, when that company first licensed the Dragon Ball manga they had these very thin volumes. Mostly 3 chapters a volume. When the serie finished they had 96 volumes or something. Then they released it in normal sizes. And some time ago they did those maxi sizes. I love those sizes, it's like two volumes in one and bigger and better. The quality! It's awesome. Haven't bought any yet though.
Yeah, I've watched tons of anime before that of course, but I never knew it was anime.
My girlfriend's been watching anime for a few years too, but it was Pokemon and Naruto all the way.
She started with Bleach last year, she finished the Bounto arc some time ago.
That's the reason I started to watch it again, so we can watch it together. :3
I'm so not feeling this Bounto arc now, going to take some time to get through it, what's with this fucked up art? Horrible!
But, she's seen Tokyo Mew Mew too. I always forget that. Then I said, you're my future wife. It's time to make you an otaku.
Let's watch anime! So, I watched He is My Master with her.

She loved it. I loved her even more then. Made her watch Chi's Sweet Home.
She likes that too, now we're watching Nyan Koi! together (never finished it before), to keep the cat theme going.
Did you like OP right away?Like the very first episodes as well?Because the first chapters were okay,but nothing really special to me.What's your favourite arc?
The one-shot with that guy whose death is repeated every night and then he changes it?I liked it as well,but there were better one-shots for me like Hotel.
The Law of Ueki?I've heard off it quite often,but was never motivated enough to check it out.I guess i should do so.
No. I disliked the art, I hated the first introduction of characters; Luffy, Alvida, Coby, Nami, Morgan, Helmeppo, Usopp, Sham and Buchi.
I loved Zoro and I liked Kuro. He was, kind of, bad-ass. And well, Jango was funny. It wasn't until the Baratie arc that I started to like characters.
Johnny and Yosaku were just amusing, but nothing special, useful for fillers, lol. Sanji was cool and I just fucking love Gin, I still do. Don Krieg was kind of awesome, the only character I didn't like that arc was Pearl. He looked like shit. I even liked those shitty cooks and the idea of All Blue.
Then, then came the Arlong Arc. That, was the arc that made me love the anime. It's still one of my favorite arcs, I still get goosebumps thinking about it. The fight(s) were nothing. I don't even like any of them, but that flashbacks, the dialogues, the one-liners, the tears! EPIC!
Yeah, I loved that one-shot. I'm not sure if I've read Hotel yet. But there are enough one-shots I like too, even more then the L∞p one, but I love it personally for.. well, some reasons. I have no idea.
Yes. Yes! Definitely go read it! If you like shounens you'll love it! The art might be dislike-able at start, but once you get used to it it's okay. And since you're an artist it probably doesn't bother you as much as the others.
I'll answer that last part later, out of time now. :x
I guess we only share soccer than(and partially batminton),because i hate Basketball(even though i'm tall) and never really got the opportunity to seriously try baseball.I played it in school once and i liked it,but it's not very popular over here.
Anyway,with European stuff you mean BDs and such?
Yeah, don't do a lot of soccer though, since most of my friends don't tend to care about it, the same goes for Badminton.
I love basketball, I don't watch it, well, I don't watch any sports at all, but I love playing basketball and baseball. Favorite sports ever.
With European stuff I mean European comics and series. I've seen several Dutch and German tv shows and I've read everything from Tin Tin and Asterix & Obelix and several other well-known comics, but I just can't seem to get into them. What do you mean with BDs?
Same here

I like to criticize people because it's fun and because i want them to improve and not get horny hearing my praises.That's why i usually hate hearing "Awesome!Love it!" under my pictures.Sure,it's good to read stuff like that once in a while,but i can't improve with that,so i like when honest people point out mistakes and actually support me that way.
That's the reason why i value your opininon,because it's not the usual one.
Ha! Yeah, most of the times I never see an artist update their account on DA when I leave my feedback.
But I can't possible be that harsh, can I?

I don't get much feedback on anything I do, to be honest.
Usually I get those kind of comments and I hate it, because I never get any real supportive feedback.
Then again, I really don't care to much since most of the work I have online sucks, in my opinion.
And thanks, it's good to hear I'm appreciated at least by someone on this forum!
I can't say i'm surprised to be honest

Do you like fireworks?And what do you do on silvester?Burn a house?
What? It's not suprising I'm a pyromaniac? Why is that?

I don't like fireworks, at all. Well, if it looks beautiful, it.. looks beautiful.
But I don't like it, I never buy any myself either.
What's Silvester?
Who/What's your favourite artist/band then?Do you or did you play an instrument?
Sorry for the long reply.>__>
Eminem and Will Smith are my favorite artists, I don't really have a favorite band though.
I'm only playing the Guitar Hero guitar at the moment, but I took some piano lessons back in the day and I bought an electric guitar some while ago. Haven't really done anything with it yet, til this day, it's just a cool looking prop in my room.
And I don't mind, it makes my thread look smart and dignified.
P.S. Everything you asked in the last two posts; Right back at ya.
I know I didn't ask anything back, but that always goes automatically. I just answer and don't ask back, I always think that people would assume that they would need to tell their side of the question too.