Xadyu's Recommendation Corner!!

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

You cut it up to make it all pretty ...lel :teehee
I like to write prosa myself.. I'm seeing potential!

Let me be! :crying
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

I like to write prosa myself.. I'm seeing potential!

Let me be! :crying
quirky as ever...my man...

chop&screw everybody shit.....

---------- Post added December 12, 2013 at 07:47 PM ---------- Previous post was November 22, 2013 at 07:52 PM ----------

[video=dailymotion;x1l56]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1l56_mystikal-danger_news[/video]
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

So I haven't had contact with my ex in over a few months.

Currently she doesn't even have my mobile #.
I thought I would be happy this way and finally free from her but right now I kind of miss her.


You think I has a problem??
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

So I haven't had contact with my ex in over a few months.

Currently she doesn't even have my mobile #.
I thought I would be happy this way and finally free from her but right now I kind of miss her.


You think I has a problem??
Oh..... Hahahahahaha..

That is totally the wrong subject to talk with me about... :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Oh..... Hahahahahaha..

That is totally the wrong subject to talk with me about... :lmao
Well because you kind of had some crazy situations, any thoughts??

The thing is she will start calling me almost 24/7 if I ring her up and she has my new number.
This part, I don't want...
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Well because you kind of had some crazy situations, any thoughts??

The thing is she will start calling me almost 24/7 if I ring her up and she has my new number.
This part, I don't want...
Well, I'm not the one to go to for advice in this kind of situation.

Because I'm the one who can't move on and leave the other alone.. :lmao
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Well, I'm not the one to go to for advice in this kind of situation.

Because I'm the one who can't move on and leave the other alone.. :lmao
One of the reasons I came to you - retard. :oh
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

One of the reasons I came to you - retard. :oh
Yeah.. well.. I don't know dude.

Ring her up. See where that leads you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Yeah.. well.. I don't know dude.

Ring her up. See where that leads you.
You're being a klootzak on purpose. I can feel it in your words....
:(
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

You're being a klootzak on purpose. I can feel it in your words....
:(
Just do it. Contact her and then we'll see what happens.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

Just do it. Contact her and then we'll see what happens.
Serious advice?


:wtf
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

i never understood why men are intimidated by women...all they can say is fuck off
no harm done and you can be on your way with a clear mind on the matter....

"that bitch don't know what she's missing"

:toc
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

i never understood why men are intimidated by women...all they can say is fuck off
no harm done and you can be on your way with a clear mind on the matter....

"that bitch don't know what she's missing"

:toc
:XD

Im the one that walked away and for some reason, I'm starting to give a lil fk about her.
But I dont want her because she was / is cray cray.

Minds full of @#$@#$@#$@~!
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

:XD

Im the one that walked away and for some reason, I'm starting to give a lil fk about her.
But I dont want her because she was / is cray cray.

Minds full of @#$@#$@#$@~!
:lmao

your ass is crazy...what's the problem?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,759
Reaction score
26,076
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

:lmao

your ass is crazy...what's the problem?
I think I have a problem with commitment.

:dumpster
 

gnut

Registered User
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2010
Messages
11,490
Reaction score
18,519
Age
52
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: If every porkchop were perfect, we wouldn't have hotdogs.

I think I have a problem with commitment.

:dumpster
bro...just cause you missing said person...doesn't make that person your soul mate...
all you can do is take everyday as it comes...if you want commitment,then it is an endless job
it's like anything....kids/marriage/job/school/etc...you don't want responsibility...that's it
 
Top