Voting Round 3 - Xehanort vs. Son Goku | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 3 Xehanort vs. Son Goku

Who wins?

• Xehanort

• Son Goku

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany

Battle Phase
  • You are allowed to vote for one champion.
  • After 3 days, the champion with the most votes will proceed into the next round.
  • In case of a tie, a staff pick will break it.
  • There will be no additional restrictions. A character will have access to all of his/her abilities according to the lore.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Gokunort :blushbirb

Xehanort is completely out of Goku's league.

GrySun

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
So all memes aside anyone wanna theorycraft how a potential fight between Xehanort and Goku would look like?

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I vote Goku. Because Xehanort is filler. Don't know much about the guy however.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So all memes aside anyone wanna theorycraft how a potential fight between Xehanort and Goku would look like?
We have to say that they don't know each other. Xehanort is not a power type at all after all. He is smart enough to realize, that Goku is.

Then we have to say that Goku is usually too pure to be controlled. If he starts like he usually does and turns SSJ, which includes rage, one could argue that Xehanort could overtake Gokus heart and take over his body.

We could also just have Xehanort stop time. Goku can't defend against magic after all. Then Xehanort opens Gokus heart and turns him into a heartless. And end of battle.

Valhalla

ᛏᚺᛖ ᚹᚺᛁᛏᛖ ᚹᛟᛚᚠ ᛟᚠ ᚷᛖᚱᛟᚡᛟ
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
To truly defeat X-Blade Xehanort, you need to beat his Heart which i think can be equalized as his soul. Unless Goku has an ability that can enter someones heart and defeat him there. Its gonna be really hard for Goku to stop Xehanort from erasing/reseting the verse.
Interesting thing about stopping time. I think this can be compared to Hit's ability to stop an individuals time, like he did with Jiren. Stopza should work like that as well i think. Which means, while Goku will strugle he will eventually power through it.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
To truly defeat X-Blade Xehanort, you need to beat his Heart which i think can be equalized as his soul. Unless Goku has an ability that can enter someones heart and defeat him there. Its gonna be really hard for Goku to stop Xehanort from erasing/reseting the verse.
Interesting thing about stopping time. I think this can be compared to Hit's ability to stop an individuals time, like he did with Jiren. Stopza should work like that as well i think. Which means, while Goku will strugle he will eventually power through it.
I wasn't refering to stopza but to his abilities as Young Xehanort.
Also he can't exactly change the flow of time as it doesn't work like that (unless Nomura wants it to.).

Also if his time is stopped he could still just unlock his heart. Or take him over if he is a SSJ.

Last edited:

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros
So just to be clear

A planet-busting "god" tier alien monkey is going up against an old man with a large set of keys

Am I getting that right?

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal

Previous campaign

Actual campaign
First of all I don't know my opponent but as far as google can help me he ain't all that. While he has a bunch of techniques neither seems fatal. Sure he can travel through time, he can teleport, he can use telekinesis and even control darkness however:

1. Goku has no darkness. He is a pure being. So darkness control won't work on him.
2. Zamasu could travel through time as well but still was defeated.
3. Goku can also teleport. And with UI he probably won't even need it.
4. Telekinesis not sure how it's gonna help during the fight, it's a power better suited to get the controller of your TV when you are to lazy to get up. :teehee In a battle of this scale it certainly won't be game changing.

Now let's take a look at Goku's powers:

-Superhuman speed, durability, endurance, lungs, heat resistance. This allows him to fight in the middle of the space or fighting in the middle of lava. Can Xehanort do that?

-Hakai: a power learnt from Gods of Destruction, which is still being developed. However, this allows him to instantly destroy anything.

-Spirit attacks and power to destroy whole planets: if he destroy Xehanort planet will he be able to survive?
-Flight

-Teleportation

-Spirit control
-Ultra instinct:
is xehanort fast enough to keep up with a full raw power UI Goku? The fight might be over before he can even activate his attacks.
-Mimicry: he can learn techniques after seeing them only once.

And besides all that he is a genius in combat, constanly learning and getting stronger as he fights.

Vote Goku

Last edited:

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
He got his ass handed to him by Moro because he can’t defend against magic.

Juviii

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
He got his ass handed to him by Moro because he can’t defend against magic.
Before his power up. Once he mastered UI it wouldn't matter.

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Before his power up. Once he mastered UI it wouldn't matter.
Moro didn't even use it again because he was drunk with power. UI doesn't flat out block energy absorbtion.
That and Goku does not work that way. He will never start a fight by going all out.
That alone is more than enough time to get norted.

SonOfDaws

Reaction score
Country
Tartaros

Previous campaign

Actual campaign
First of all I don't know my opponent but as far as google can help me he ain't all that. While he has a bunch of techniques neither seems fatal. Sure he can travel through time, he can teleport, he can use telekinesis and even control darkness however:

1. Goku has no darkness. He is a pure being. So darkness control won't work on him.
2. Zamasu could travel through time as well but still was defeated.
3. Goku can also teleport. And with UI he probably won't even need it.
4. Telekinesis not sure how it's gonna help during the fight, it's a power better suited to get the controller of your TV when you are to lazy to get up. :teehee In a battle of this scale it certainly won't be game changing.

Now let's take a look at Goku's powers:

-Superhuman speed, durability, endurance, lungs, heat resistance. This allows him to fight in the middle of the space or fighting in the middle of lava. Can Xehanort do that?

-Hakai: a power learnt from Gods of Destruction, which is still being developed. However, this allows him to instantly destroy anything.

-Spirit attacks and power to destroy whole planets: if he destroy Xehanort planet will he be able to survive?
-Flight

-Teleportation

-Spirit control
-Ultra instinct:
is xehanort fast enough to keep up with a full raw power UI Goku? The fight might be over before he can even activate his attacks.
-Mimicry: he can learn techniques after seeing them only once.

And besides all that he is a genius in combat, constanly learning and getting stronger as he fights.

Vote Goku
DaRkNeSs wIthIn dARkN3sS AwAiTs yUo, SON JUKU.

Status
Not open for further replies.